Rage v Fearless F2P Pkri

pam

I guess the 6 guys you had in single while we had 30 in multi means you won? Getting a little cocky buddy I don't think you want these paws tomorrow ;/

what u mean nigga u tried to logout while we had 14 ingame and wound up letting half your pull die tryna walk down to ditch and got cleared lmfao poor john c

take your goofy lookin ass back to red lobster

what u mean nigga u tried to logout while we had 14 ingame and wound up letting half your pull die tryna walk down to ditch and got cleared lmfao poor john c

take your goofy lookin ass back to red lobster

"Go back to red lobster" Idk what that even means, but they have some fire ass cheddar biscuits,but you wouldn't know bc you can't even afford red lobster. :hehehe:

rs is his life. He takes everything personal :(

Makes sense every clan he joins impact sd ruin all closed and suck ass lmao.

"Go back to red lobster" Idk what that even means, but they have some fire ass cheddar biscuits,but you wouldn't know bc you can't even afford red lobster. :hehehe:

Makes sense every clan he joins impact sd ruin all closed and suck ass lmao.

red lobster is like mcdonalds around here eat my ass with your ghetto ass restaurants lmfao

red lobster is like mcdonalds around here eat my ass with your ghetto ass restaurants lmfao

Lmfao. Im sure your parents basement is so "fancy" I bet your mom screams at your basement door "come get your fish sticks they are ready!!".

Keep running them lips and I will personally finish what doom started