Misfits P2P Sunday; RELIVING THE NIGHTMARE Ft 40+ Doom Gwassed

Dripz`

v5w85.png

IesvHMX.png

On this fine Sunday, Misfits pulled a respectable 45 bee men, peaking at around around 49 mid trip. With OP leaving early to go F2P, and RD and AAO pulling small, we set our sights on Doom and UB's 60 men trips to try to frik them up a bit. Being down 15 never held us back, as we ended up getting insane kills and turning tides of battle in our favour, sending other clans back for regroups multiple times. The trip was fun, but the end was stale waiting on the big clans, so we sent Fools towards them to go say hello. Hope you enjoyed our Finnish friends saying hi!!!

v7i8Y.png

Misfits vs. SF

We knew there was a scrap happening around gap, so we heel-toed it up there to smash some heads. We hit the fight from the back and ended up catching a TON of doom in the gap, gwassing them down from being up 10 to down 20. We scouted UB rushing the fight, so we pulled south to try to recover and not get hit two hard from both clans. This worked well as OP rushed as well, and ended up trying up UB a bit. This made it easy for us to clear Doom and head out with our loots. Ty for fighterino Doom. Was ez win.

Misfits vs. Cluster

There was a cluster going on by sperm, so we moved towards it to get some sick action. The fight moved from between 26 to CA and back again, as all clans took turns getting some action. We ended up getting Doom to about 25 people, and then pulled out when UB re-rushed the fight. We caught UB in massive clumps around pond after a re-rush, and ended up punishing them before pulling out again as Doom re-rushed. With our epic timing, we secured our loot and left.

Misfits vs. Cluster

Another cluster was happening around 26 hills, and we decided to pounce on it knowing we could get some sick action. As we wrapped UB did the smart thing pulling out of the fight completely, leaving Doom to get absolutely fucked by our stingers. We dropped them down to 20 people on 26 hill, and for bants decided to turn on RD and AAO who tried to hit us from the back. AAO ran to single while RD teled with half their groups dying to us in second. We turned back on 26 hill to smack doom one last time before dipping out while UB re-rushed. 

v7i8Y.png

MEDIA

v7i8Y.png

uHeK3oH.pngbS260BJ.png

R4VIcFl.png

emyPdeH.png

r4cchwz.png

yMmRv35.png

M0q6KNN.png

C73rgCM.png

e4d5b7c04cf0c7c9136300308cfbdff1.png

so u bitch nonstop about doom calling revenant but you see nothing wrong with calling fools rofl. we're bringing mains next p2p trip so i hope you're ready (if you're still open with fo going lpc and stealing all your members)

l0l you wish that was true.

Today was the first time I've heard about fools

p.s. you got smoked down 15

so u bitch nonstop about doom calling revenant but you see nothing wrong with calling fools rofl. we're bringing mains next p2p trip so i hope you're ready (if you're still open with fo going lpc and stealing all your members)

SALTY AF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA no1 called fools u broccoli they were hitting everyone

l0l you wish that was true.

Today was the first time I've heard about fools

p.s. you got smoked down 15

well u shouldnt have said u called them then. i already pmed my boys in revenant, they're coming next weekend and theres nothing that can be done now.