[Doom] # 1 P2P Sunday | 70+ Demons | FT. Unbreakable and Misfits

Hormone

" so we sent Fools towards them to go say hello. Hope you enjoyed our Finnish friends saying hi!!! "

Thoughts @@B-ryan you're no better than CD at this rate

I take it you don't have a sense of humor then. Regardless, don't talk about CD when you constantly use mains and lose to them

I take it you don't have a sense of humor then. Regardless, don't talk about CD when you constantly use mains and lose to them

Call me brainwashed because I read what you put on your topic... okay? now you're telling me that you're lying on your own topic confirming your topics are just full of propaganda.

Misfits slumped to 40 pulls...

Ian was too busy round boatys to attend...

and now you're teaming with main clans...

I'd be worrying about my own clan if I were you

Call me brainwashed because I read what you put on your topic... okay? now you're telling me that you're lying on your own topic confirming your topics are just full of propaganda.

Misfits slumped to 40 pulls...

Ian was too busy round boatys to attend...

and now you're teaming with main clans...

I'd be worrying about my own clan if I were you.

Not sure where you see a slump. You get bullied by us in p2p, and CD in f2p but I guess I should worry about my own clan. Gz on staying open

Not sure where you see a slump. You get bullied by us in p2p, and CD in f2p but I guess I should worry about my own clan. Gz on staying open

I see a slump because you've gone from 70 pulls to 40 pulls, outpulled by Unbreakable and now scraping that #3 P2P title.

very ironic, cya next weekend

I mean, if we pulled 40 I'd see the irony, but as we pulled 75 I don't...

You literally have 1 event a week and you can't even get that right, can't wait for our next fuck fest, cya then.

Going from 70-80 pulls with no sf to pulling 65 with sf closed into you with your "40apps" lmfao. Slump

If outpulling your rivals and every other clan that went out in both f2p&p2p whilst claiming #1 is slumping, then yes, doom is slumping.

Brainwashed he says?

If I wasn't on my phone I'd take a picture as you seem incapable of reading your own topic, in YOUR own topic you say you sent your friends Fools to give Doom a little visit...

What are your thoughts on bragging about using mains for assistance?

Kanicus are you really this broccolied?

The irony coming from that sentence on our aftermath topic almost blew me from my wheelschair.

Do you really think we called fools? LMFAO

We actively kick people > 5 defence soo why would we be teaming with a fucking disgusting main clan in the first place?

Zee didnt even know the clan until we got hitted by them yesterday.

LOC! excuse that 120+ cb mains (Revenant) cant hit doom members?

You seem to forget things soo easily dontcha?

Someone in your teamspeak is just leaking for a main clan, its that easy to see.

400m and i'll lead your clan to greater hights! 

Lol ur dumb. How did we get bullied by you if all you did was crash fights and pull 40ish.. Your clan is brown sticky stuff and doom will always be in front of you.