Who do you think will rival?

Bradyb

i just hope it starts out with clans who bring mains vs clans who dont bring mains

and then it turns into "OK WE WILL STOP USING MAINS!!"

and then we will be in a perfect world; but then clans like CD / EOP would lose EVERY time and it just wouldn't really be fun for them :/

amen brother

dw sir teaming is a nono and CD dont take kindly to teaming bundle of twigss ask the team 6 alliance aka rage apex op iv and st lmfao

You've teamed with mains for 2 years and did a joint trip with BT last month

Idk how many times I have to remind CD ranks/members about these 2 statements:

- There is a reason why you can't succeed in clan wars

- There is a reason why you can't succeed in P2P

I honestly think the most interesting rivalry would be CD vs EOP, and I can see it happening eventually with the mentality of their clans/leadership. They both use similar nh tactics in regards to mains, both are bad in clw and don't seem to care about it, would be a full on cancer fest, but atleast the cancer would be killing other cancer.

Which clan will you be in cd or eop? Considering the only way this is going to happen is when yours is dead LOL

You've teamed with mains for 2 years and did a joint trip with BT last month

Idk how many times I have to remind CD ranks/members about these 2 statements:

- There is a reason why you can't succeed in clan wars

- There is a reason why you can't succeed in P2P

thanks for the sotd from last night you beg on your hands and knees for help from every clan they all declined :) we are starting to clw more an more so smd <3

Cd vs Sf is going to be over soon.

Control is going to have too much on his plate, please have teamspeak recordings ready boys the next few weeks are going to provide plenty of entertainment.

Eop vs Fi / eop vs foe should be interesting, if everyone stays main free could go either way

UB vs op, im surprised the robots are even open still tbh

All I know is if you don't have 99 mage or range the scene is going to result in some fast xp with this many pures out at a time. Sf has shown to be the best xp/gp/hr to date but should be interesting