Who do you think will rival?

Bradyb

@

You have never closed us, and never will. If we do EVER close, it's because we have like 5 clans that wanna close us. So we'll prob just end up making rag accounts to camp you all weekend for being brain dead and using mains, while we joined other clans on our pures.

But like I said, we won't be closing any time soon.

Still waiting on oldschool boards to be leaked and still waiting on irc logs of control. You using a computer from the 90s or something??

Is that so? You just got your clan killed even worse

whats funnier is your rank team telling other ranks to flame clans on alt accounts. we fucking broke you

You do know in a rank on SB right, talking about alt ACC's but flame,Kim and a few others have multiple accs. Bit to mention the ACC's you made specifically with your staff team last year in a attempt to post a old dox of mine if you already forgot :P

Wrote from my phone btw so don't expect perfection with this Dumb Samsung word changer

I honestly think the most interesting rivalry would be CD vs EOP, and I can see it happening eventually with the mentality of their clans/leadership. They both use similar nh tactics in regards to mains, both are bad in clw and don't seem to care about it, would be a full on cancer fest, but atleast the cancer would be killing other cancer.

My prediction is

Eop vs foe/fi

Olympus vs ub

Doom vs supremacy

Cd vs rage

Apex vs aao? Maybe idk

Or could very easily just be a huge cluster every weekend Bc majority of clan don't like certain clans. Thoughts though? I'd ask flame [off] but I know some of you aren't smart enough.

we dont off so special dome forces 

@

You have never closed us, and never will. If we do EVER close, it's because we have like 5 clans that wanna close us. So we'll prob just end up making rag accounts to camp you all weekend for being brain dead and using mains, while we joined other clans on our pures.

But like I said, we won't be closing any time soon.

Still waiting on oldschool boards to be leaked and still waiting on irc logs of control. You using a computer from the 90s or something??

like sup eop cd and misfits rofl your fucked allready with just us now u got more coming for you