Who do you think will rival?

Bradyb

I honestly think the most interesting rivalry would be CD vs EOP, and I can see it happening eventually with the mentality of their clans/leadership. They both use similar nh tactics in regards to mains, both are bad in clw and don't seem to care about it, would be a full on cancer fest, but atleast the cancer would be killing other cancer.

u just got ur clan killed

I honestly think the most interesting rivalry would be CD vs EOP, and I can see it happening eventually with the mentality of their clans/leadership. They both use similar nh tactics in regards to mains, both are bad in clw and don't seem to care about it, would be a full on cancer fest, but atleast the cancer would be killing other cancer.

Yea your clan is gonna be dead thanks to you

Just letting you know, none of the shit clans youve been in has ever beaten EoP in clan wars, heh.

Stop embarassing yourself.

love how you're trying to avoid CD , "Doom vs supremacy"

"Cd vs rage"

we wont off till Doom is closed FYI.

Looking forward to Doom dying because CD vs Rage will be fun af, they should be able to give us a proper rivalry :D

we wont off till Doom is closed FYI.

Looking forward to Doom dying because CD vs Rage will be fun af, they should be able to give us a proper rivalry :D

Maybe doom and rage close cd together and then have a fun rivalry without mains :) watch your mouth

i love how envy isnt even mentioned LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Thought they closed

gonna be interesting

EoP gonna be going up against more capable clans like CD in f2p and misfits in p2p and clans like foe will thrive in the lower level bracket as opposed to the sea of rune the hpc scene has been the past little while

im thinking doom has too much on their plate with misfits and cd to even begin to handle sup, so they wont last long in their rivalries

apex and aao seem good, hopefully itll pull both clans out of the dirt since theyre both dead