Plague Of Pures 4-0s Flawless

Flurky

We will need to verify what combat levels is xLPC again. I was invited to spectate this prep only to find a bunch of 70s and 80s fighting 50s and 60s lol.

Last time we had a talk about cb levels for this scene, it was capped at 60 combat average. You will have to decide what bracket you want your clan in, either xLPC or LPC.

Edit:

XLPC(Extra Low Defence Pure Clan) 1-5 Def(<60 avg CB)

LPC(Low Defence Pure Clan) 1-5 Def

MPC(Middle Defence Pure Clan) 1-20 Def

HPC(Higher Defence Pure Clan) 1-30+ Def

We will need to verify what combat levels is xLPC again. I was invited to spectate this prep only to find a bunch of 70s and 80s fighting 50s and 60s lol.

Last time we had a talk about cb levels for this scene, it was capped at 60 combat average. You will have to decide what bracket you want your clan in, either xLPC or LPC.

Edit:

I think there was a mutual understanding that this big mini was more for practice than anything. Both clans had several 70+'s, and Flawless was even allowed a level 80 at one point, so for official events I'm sure we'll both work to find a combat balance.

OT: Well done POP and thanks for the fight Flawless.

Pop what version x20? who is all this new bundle of twigss anyways move up so i can kill your brown sticky stuff clan

I like this

They had 6 level 70+ on a 70 cap it's XLPC LOL and 3 of them had 30 def

Pathetic

Pop what version x20? who is all this new bundle of twigss anyways move up so i can kill your brown sticky stuff clan

I like this

Pathetic

Edit:

who u 

but applying your logic

a clan full of 30 def 40 range accounts is an hpc in the same way a hpc is 99 attack 99 prayer 30 defence?

they would not meet in the wild and if they did they would not be able to attack each other, go cry about 1 kid in heavy armour and not the 3 clans that have teamed on us for the last 2 weeks? hahahah justin beiber

who u 

but applying your logic

a clan full of 30 def 40 range accounts is an hpc in the same way a hpc is 99 attack 99 prayer 30 defence?

they would not meet in the wild and if they did they would not be able to attack each other, go cry about 1 kid in heavy armour and not the 3 clans that have teamed on us for the last 2 weeks? hahahah justin beiber

Lol pop rank asking me who am I... Who cares? That is a better question. 

Pure clans are meant to stay as pure clans, I do not care if you do not know what a pure clan is or not tbh but the clarification will be made. 

Unless you have been away for a long time, the new pure system has been working quite efficiently for the past few months as well. It is justin beiber you have to rely on level 70s with 30+ def to fight bunch of level 50s and 60s lol. Especially when most of these clans are quite unorganized compared to pop. 

I like this

Pathetic

I like this

Pathetic

this guy

Cap should be under 60 combat for XLPC 

in that case, there is no xlpc scene. cause bt, flawless, ex all have high 60s and couple 70s

Lol pop rank asking me who am I... Who cares? That is a better question. 

Pure clans are meant to stay as pure clans, I do not care if you do not know what a pure clan is or not tbh but the clarification will be made. 

Unless you have been away for a long time, the new pure system has been working quite efficiently for the past few months as well. It is justin beiber you have to rely on level 70s with 30+ def to fight bunch of level 50s and 60s lol. Especially when most of these clans are quite unorganized compared to pop. 

you were in purge

ace

krave

say no more

lmao

you were in purge

ace

krave

say no more

lmao

I have no idea what purge is tbh. Please do your research before you come up with probably the weakest attempt at banter I have ever seen in quite some time. Quite interesting you are trying to use clan history as a sort of flame-bait considering you, of course, are a rank in pop.

-PS: My clan history can be found in my signature, but seeing your reply, you probably read it wrong or just missed it. I'll let you decide which one of the 2 it is. 

I have no idea what purge is tbh. Please do your research before you come up with probably the weakest attempt at banter I have ever seen in quite some time. Quite interesting you are trying to use clan history as a sort of flame-bait considering you, of course, are a rank in pop.

-PS: My clan history can be found in my signature, but seeing your reply, you probably read it wrong or just missed it. I'll let you decide which one of the 2 it is. 

The Last Hope

Akah clan lmfao

so you started clanning in 2012 looking at your history 

yeah ur nobody lol

The Last Hope

Akah clan lmfao

so you started clanning in 2012 looking at your history 

yeah ur nobody lol

At this point you should probably stop [PoP]Flurky xDDDD

OT just a main fest, this isn't xlpc just a sorry excuse for a hpc fight

prep wont be added

At this point you should probably stop [PoP]Flurky xDDDD

OT just a main fest, this isn't xlpc just a sorry excuse for a hpc fight

prep wont be added

Sorry excuses for a 'hpc fight' god bless is this what kids are resorting to say when they get choked slammed in a prep, you guys are so worried about our combat levels/stats should be more focused on calling/listening.

this guy

in that case, there is no xlpc scene. cause bt, flawless, ex all have high 60s and couple 70s

we legit have one 70 combat and his name is "inmate jr "   and isnt xlpc 55-70 ? or was i told wrong