prep showdown between CP and EOP

slushpuppy

Who will win?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• CP
    • EOP

If eop can go toe to toe with fi in preps, they'll probably 3-0 cp. Although if CP wins, that'll be embarrassing for eop since they've been working with almost the same ml since 07 launched.

CP are better than Fatality matched.

Fi Suck at f2p matched ;p

There is a reason why i said "almost" the same ml, reason i said this is because 60% of the people that show up to eop events are retireds/oldschools/old ranks or simply just members that cant get passed senior ranks(i've been in the clan for a year and a half, i see the same faces). CP's ML & Leadership has changed so much, their ml is a consist of a few oldschools and plenty CV members. So there is no way they will beat eop. Clearly you don't know the statistics of the clans nowadays seeing that you aren't even active as a leader, which is understandable.

pretty sad an ex-captain knows whats going on in the clan better than the current leader...

Lmao you're delusional and never had a clue what was going on in Eop. Was my mistake to ever even trust someone like you with captain rofl.

Lmfao, Birthday aka Cloyde has always been a broccoli, can't believe i had to pretend to like him when he was in EoP, hated him ever since he led that downy clan called Temptation.

that ponytail bundle of twigsgot didnt lead tp, he led some irrelevant green clan we killed