prep showdown between CP and EOP

slushpuppy

Who will win?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• CP
    • EOP

clans prep every day no one every makes a poll.

Slush is ex-eop/webmaster and makes a poll on whos gonna win.

Haven't seen you do this for any other clans :/

stfu and don't make topics concerning specific clans if your the owner of the site.

eop will slap them doe.

You do not understand anything about the intense rivalry between the 2 clans, and the amount of brown sticky stuff talking that occurs on their clan boards and sharkbrew.

These 2 clans hasn't had a prep against each other since the release of clan wars, while other clans have been prepping each other, let us celebrate this event that happens once in a blue moon- because we all know that regardless of who wins, they will not prep ever again for the next 12 months or so.

I can probably make a topic about RD vs another clan if you guys have an intense rivalry as this one before closing again.

no, they will only let their elders/ranks in who are 100 cb and have 30 defence,

Won't be surprised if I see a 15-20 pull of elders while 10 or so regular members who fit requirements for pure clans end up being put on the bench.

no, they will only let their elders/ranks in who are 100 cb and have 30 defence,

Won't be surprised if I see a 15-20 pull of elders while 10 or so regular members who fit requirements for pure clans end up being put on the bench.

stfu and don't make topics concerning specific clans if your the owner of the site.

eop will slap them doe.

Topics like these would be made occasionally every time there would be a big prep. I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

Think EoP wins it at anything ~30v30+

If it ends up being one of those ~20v20 preps, I see CP taking it

One prep doesn't really mean much though.. hopefully this just means both clans start preping more often to see who really has the edge matched opts

CP

there's no doubt about it because a huge oldschool elder/retired unit has just come back.

They wouldn't scheduel it without drunk

they've got shiny/franco/2pac/doopy etrc coming back like 2 days ago, they all keep there ips safe and are good warrers with good accs

eop will slap them doe.

Really? just stfu.