Flawless Friday Clusters Ft. Ambition/Bad Timing

ruxso

bLJp1U2.png

On this fine Friday evening, we heard that Ambition and Bad Timing were heading out to the wilderness.

We decided to join in on the action, massing up a quick 20 later peaking at 27.

We had a tons of good 1v1's with both clans with a nice little login gwas on Ambition, overall it was a good trip and honestly can say Flawless Came Out On Top.

SHOUTOUTS:

Ambition for the tussles, was fun ty.

Bad Timing for the fights, was fun ty.

Pop for not showing up today.

XFQZeVR.png

A6 Pov:

XFQZeVR.png

mPgGtvI.png

H02WSFt.png

T5oj3Wh.png

4Tjtt1o.png

XFQZeVR.png

Join the #1 xLPC today! Flawlessclan.Teamspeak3.Com

"Flawless Pub" Clanchat

GRATZ BOYS .  GREAT JOB ! #FLAWLESS

Confirm or puscout????

70 combat cap 3 exceptions under 78 30v30minimum

can u not prep a XLPC clan with a 70 combat cap ?  or ?   if you cant its fine we can do 3 exceptions  but goddam you make it look like you cant mini without 70s lmao .

GRATZ BOYS .  GREAT JOB ! #FLAWLESS

can u not prep a XLPC clan with a 70 combat cap ?  or ?   if you cant its fine we can do 3 exceptions  but goddam you make it look like you cant mini without 70s lmao .

you legit got dick slapped when we fought u in clan wars. We haven't lost an event in clan wars yet lmfao. 3 ppl over level 70 will not make any difference especially if u can have the same... dumb broccoli stay brown sticky stuff 

nice clan. might join on my baby

join pop if u have a brain, some eop kids in there including the homie froobsack 

you legit got dick slapped when we fought u in clan wars. We haven't lost an event in clan wars yet lmfao. 3 ppl over level 70 will not make any difference especially if u can have the same... dumb broccoli stay brown sticky stuff 

join pop if u have a brain, some eop kids in there including the homie froobsack 

don't mind, any clan that accept 1 pray 50 att

lol clam down kid i was asking a question ...  look how much of a dog you get when i ask for no exceptions .....  lmao dafuq is wrong with you ??  every other XLPC clan we Prep dont cry/complain about exceptions.  ONLY YOU DO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pop still afraid to prep lpcs I see and can't prep xlpcs without lpc accs, stop the flame and maybe u will get some nice action. It's a fucking game. @@Ramie off my boy ziggs we all used to be homies

our combat average is 62 lmk if it still concerns you i'll link our ML. All this are just excuses to try an dethrone us from the top. Ryan you talk hella brown sticky stuff on teamspeak you brainwash the brown sticky stuff out of your members, we ask for 3 exceptions because we have 2 ranks above 70 that dont have other accounts.

If your actually that scared its fine, Last time ill ask 70 combat cap 3 exceptions,(remember u can bring 3 to) 30v30 minimum.

confirm/puscout

@@RyanTheG

@@C27

@@R4ngeTAP

@