Unbreakable Monday: 18v27 vs RD, clearing Misfits, owning the wilderness

Tyendinaga

why wouldnt u query us if you got even opts?

query an Olympus rank for a fight? That has as much point to it as a chocolate tea pot, they'd never accept

If I query tonight will you accept a prep any server any opts? you can purposely under pull like you always do for a sick advantage mate

query an Olympus rank for a fight? That has as much point to it as a chocolate tea pot, they'd never accept

If I query tonight will you accept a prep any server any opts? you can purposely under pull like you always do for a sick advantage mate

I mean you're a what? advanced member? lol

I mean you're a what? advanced member? lol

id probably get a promotion to leader if I managed the impossible and set up a prep with Olympus

I don't see ur point btw, are you saying you'll accept a prep just not through me? @uB Contracted Enforcer

Lmfao definitely won't be getting action from us anymore did not have 27 although Dave was in our ts and probably told you that we had like 5 afk in our chan and the 21 we had consisted of 4-5 new recruits nonetheless gj but don't expect it anymore when u have this garbage banter when we legit gave you action for fun knowing your 18 was 18 solid mems and our 21 was essentially new recruits

Lmfao definitely won't be getting action from us anymore did not have 27 although Dave was in our ts and probably told you that we had like 5 afk in our chan and the 21 we had consisted of 4-5 new recruits nonetheless gj but don't expect it anymore when u have this garbage banter when we legit gave you action for fun knowing your 18 was 18 solid mems and our 21 was essentially new recruits

lmao @@King Koer Jr u gotta ease up on this guy look how shook he is

its not that deep mate

Didn't have 27 but thanks for the fights lads

the video shows 25 minimum on cape counter

very big loss