[NSFW] Eruption of Pures vs Deathmatch P2P Mini 4-1 [PERFECTED]

Conor McGregor

lmao you hitting a 70 on me when the round is over 1-5 is really ur sig. if you've ever mini'd with me you know i dont eat when we up 3+ even if im like 4 hp

OT: nice wins, didn't know they were undefeated or w/e

IDM, u were still full hp as you can see, 27-17-70

lmao you hitting a 70 on me when the round is over 1-5 is really ur sig. if you've ever mini'd with me you know i dont eat when we up 3+ even if im like 4 hp

OT: nice wins, didn't know they were undefeated or w/e

not much u can expect from a justin beiber dutch mute. its the only gif hes ever got in his life ofc hes guna show that brown sticky stuff everywhere lmfao. dw tho bro hes scared to talk on mic in 2017

this is how bad he is:

You won once congratulations! 

2-2 In sets vs "EoP" 

Looking forward to mini'ing again =] 

no offence bro since i'm not involved in the beef this time, but this is the same way you acted when you beat pda v2. we had perfected sup/td/any roster with you and others on it several times with the te/pdav2 bloodline roster and the minute you take a set off us you acted like u were undisputedly smashing us.. it's just fair play and karma at this point.

fun to watch a rivalry boil from the sides for once

that miniwar team pressure you said you didn't like is getting to you bud

l0l

false lol, his hp bar was at around 40ish and you can overhit hp on the killing blow thanks to the update a few months ago. 150xp drop isn't a real 70 buddy, 420/421 is

that sig is kinda funny

l00000000000l @x poop selter fucking sucks

@@Robbyy did thsi for u me guy