[NSFW] Eruption of Pures vs Deathmatch P2P Mini 4-1 [PERFECTED]

Conor McGregor

IDM, u were still full hp as you can see, 27-17-70

I was at like 40 by the time your ballista and the retribution of the guy we killed hit me, you can over-hit now on the killing blow with the update from a few months ago

Keep it there by all means my guy, I just find it funny that you're that proud of something like that to make it your sig lol

You're making me proud, former dark prince of team exposed

nigga u just wrote like 200 words

munapäät #1 watch out for us

Nousu n Vohveli been practicing advanced miniwarring tactics at the finnish army and are coming for ur necks

nigga u just wrote like 200 words

munapäät #1 watch out for us

Nousu n Vohveli been practicing advanced miniwarring tactics at the finnish army and are coming for ur necks

Bro I don't even remember typing any of that LMAOO nigga done did a full analysis of this topic and replied back with an essay

Drugs r bad smh

l00l na i dont take this brown sticky stuff serious but its funny seeing people so proud of this win

😂😂 lmao I'm fucking with u g

Thanks for you analysis robby. How was your saturday night?

Nothing exciting, I have to open at work in like 20 min

l00l na i dont take this brown sticky stuff serious but its funny seeing people so proud of this win

As i told Versace, it's nothing against anyone but @@Lufffy. He told me I couldn't touch his new team, my first mini vs them look what I caused lol. Maybe if your leader didn't open his mut, your team wouldn't get flamed so hard after a loss.

@@Fake Smile how is calling Robby fat an insult suck my dick you fucking bundle of twigsgot

@robbu I asked you once to join my mini team and you blab about it like I tried to suck your dick, you know you did it too you fat fuck

isnt it funny how 2 weeks ago he was pming u begging u to join his team now piping up to you l0l?

Show me the irc logs and teamspeak photos you justin beiberlords save about me to prove it LOL

6 pages , front page of sharkbrew, thank you pure community for advertisement.

@@Fake Smile how is calling Robby fat an insult suck my dick you fucking bundle of twigs

@robbu I asked you once to join my mini team and you blab about it like I tried to suck your dick, you know you did it too you fat fuck

Show me the irc logs and teamspeak photos you justin beiberlords save about me to prove it LOL

do runescape miniwar politics really get you this hot lmao... dang i feel bad :/

@@Fake Smile how is calling Robby fat an insult suck my dick you fucking bundle of twigs

13-2 lmfao 

Guest eOp sharpshooter

031d0b8f97f1fd25b71aeefb27a153b0.png

why do u wanna be in a team with robby so bad lmao

031d0b8f97f1fd25b71aeefb27a153b0.png

why do u wanna be in a team with robby so bad lmao

Yikes more screenshots!

@@Lufffy l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l this guy thought we'd let him in TE

I closed your panda

@@Lufffy l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l this guy thought we'd let him in TE

I closed your panda