AAO Doesn't Break |2 Hour+ Return Fight Ft. SUP MAINS/UB/Apex

White Kid

IKJ6K7v.png

#AAO|WWW.AAO-RS.COM|TS.AAO-RS.COM

DMb4RYx.gif

Hello people of runescape.com. It was a very humorous atmosphere in our teamspeak knowing both Redemption and Envy, both clans who conspired to team on us last week cancelled their trip today. Not going to lie, but this was just way too fucking easy dude. 

giphy.gif

We set out with 30 cute cubs on todays trips later peaking at 38. We fought UB and Supremacy x4. We had convincing wins against Sup but then they started hitting us in single, which wasn't a bother to us because we are used to do this lol. But then after an hour they actually started bringing mid level mains.

4vVWmVU.png

iBfCc4m.png

n6hVcMj.png

2A7MFTG.png

imageproxy.php?img=&key=a6cb76b95e7d33d8http://i.imgur.com/Rm4uusY.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=a6cb76b95e7d33d8

9fxc0zD.png

CJkNaTR.png

Pretty sad how you HPCs are already ruining the scene 

DMb4RYx.gif

For the first hour of the trip we would have a clean run in against UB with around the same opts. Credit to UB for having a good return group to take the win.

We would also get a few hits against Apex and Sup at this point. We found Supremacy just west of castle did work, losing no one in the process.

7VRdWNW.png

UF2yb7N.png

4YIDqqT.png

DMb4RYx.gif

We scouted out Apex at Hills so we hit it and lmfao irl SUP came into the party. This fight would drag on for a good 30 minutes with AAO being the last clan standing. GJ cubs

lP8NYOi.png

lFNuD7h.png

7IIfX3G.png

DMb4RYx.gif

Already being 4PM Eastern, We commited ourselves to one last fight, we knew that this potentally could last hours and we were more than prepared for that. We knew we were outnumbered due to SUP double logging on their mains, but that didn't stop us. We would continue fighting down 10 people for the next 45 minutes until we would eventually gain opts and completely clear SUP from the wild. Proud of my AAO brothers <333

Wbzt61p.png

m418eT4.png

ttoFzt7.png

m418eT4.png

If accurate it's gotta be embarrassing to be any hpc moving down and still bringing mains

Will never understand how simple minded the brains of "ranks" on a java based mmorpg have to be in general lol

they had their mains put on our cape lmfao it's ironic how much propaganda this clan tries to sell.

If accurate it's gotta be embarrassing to be any hpc moving down and still bringing mains

Will never understand how simple minded the brains of "ranks" on a java based mmorpg have to be in general lol

obviously not lmao

e4ee295faa05497303be081e3f026d9c.pngbdc7c14b5f522da5eade479184005603.png

Who the fuck says ffs when they die, these kids suck ass at propaganda and they just basically closed their clan

Ty 4 fights was fun

Thanks for the clean fight, didnt get crashed/matched opts was fun

Grats vs Sup

Thanks, both of you :)

hmm i dont mean to be that guy but i noticed in ur vid that every fight u had about 3+ mains

I don't mean to be that guy either, but these mains aren't ours, but some other team (not sure if they're Supremacy but they were attacking both clans.)

Also, a few of these mains were attacking EoP aswell in Foe vs EoP while we were fighting vs Sup so it's fair to say these aren't our mains :)

Thanks, both of you :)

I don't mean to be that guy either, but these mains aren't ours, but some other team (not sure if they're Supremacy but they were attacking both clans.)

Also, a few of these mains were attacking EoP aswell in Foe vs EoP while we were fighting vs Sup so it's fair to say these aren't our mains :)

hmm thats odd they just somehow show up to all ur fights and all ur weekend events.