Flawless VS BT&TANKS / POP&SNIIPE

Fat Boy

bLJp1U2.pngXFQZeVR.png

Yesterday on Saturday Flawless pulled 26 amazing members and later peeked at 31 members. 

We learned that BT & POP were both regrouping so we went out to the wild to set up.

FIGHT 1

We quickly learned that POP & BT were fighting north of Chaos Altar so we decided to go rush in and focus on Bad Timing since they brought at least 10 tanks to the XLPC scene. Flawless bowed and scimed BT until they pushed north to 19 East corp hill . Flawless pulled to 18 ports. BT started moving north west to corp hill so we followed where we ran into SNIPE to the west. BT ran northwest to singles and POP rushed us from east. We quickly regrouped to the south to set up a fight for POP but learned that SNIPE was west of us in singles .... Flawless ran west to singles because we would of got squished if we were to stay in multi. We held singles until POP went back east.

FIGHT 2

We had our scouts on BT and seen they got in a fight VS POP at Black knights at 31 wild. Flawless Rushed in and quickly cleaned up POP and made them run to "singles" as there topic said. We focused on BAD TIMING clearing out most of their pures but BT had to many tanks for us to clear out ... if it was only pures i promise you guys we would of cleared them .... and i am proud of Flawless for sticking that fight out.

FIGHT 3

We learned that POP and SNIPE were at level 3 regrouping , we quickly rushed in and split the 2 of them apart. SNIPE went south and POP went north. We quickly pushed SNIPE out the wild and then started chasing POP to the north. Flawless started to fight POP west of fog level 7-9 . We held the south and POP held the north in the treeline. It was a clean and smooth fight POP high levels could not help them and Flawless had the advantage but then Bad Timing rushed from the west and crashed the fight. POP pulled north and Flawless pulled south. We tried to fight BT but then SNIPE hit us from the east and we pushed them out really fast.

SHOUTOUT to Bad Timing for bringing tanks and losing all respect from Flawless

SHOUTOUT to POP for action and their Topic on sharkbrew thats 60 percent Bull.

SHOUTOUT to the XLPC clans that stay legit. 55-70 combat & 1Def.

XFQZeVR.png

0a3abe8a84760d5e9c2ebb62ab0082ee.png

81b687f43c1e0c12eaafd63cd1a01470.png

Flawless to the West Fighting OVERHEADS/TANKS "BAD TIMING" to the east LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(Look what Flawless has to fight.) Give us some RESPECT.

8d2ffa3e4e11a18de1f06d6c19ddc485.png

ty for your concern .  did you see me tele once ?   we keep teleports when we have to rebank or if we get crashed by an lpc clan.

lmfao shutup with your irrelevent snipe team

losers pov tbh 

i agree Pop killed flawless

lmfao shutup with your irrelevent snipe team

i agree Pop killed flawless

How are we a irrelevent snipe team. Flawless is one of the main Xlpc clans.

You need to check youself. Come back when you feeling better.

Dont get me wrong. Flawless is not a bad clan. In fact they give PoP good and sometimes close fights, unlike many other clans. They are good, bit far from being the best

same to pop