When rage gets bullied out of multi and singles

Kenan

So this is what you do on your Sundays? "Oh gee oh gee I better gif this sharkbrew is gonna love this oh gee oh geeeeeeee"

Lmfao fuckin dork nobody cares.

invictus closed due to 'inactive ranks'(getting cocked by fearless), suddenly after closure every rank got active and joined rage lol 

team6 alliance officially ded

invictus closed due to 'inactive ranks'(getting cocked by fearless), suddenly after closure every rank got active and joined rage lol

I know it's hard for you, but try to use that small brain of yours. pls list any ranks that joined rage lmfao

dave was fuckin rd l0l

BowsZ busy farming lettuce

Young pun wit a gun to busy gettin lit

I'm dome

Pls don't mistake invictus for fs the clan who got forced to close into Eop. I'm sure you're familiar with Eop since you eat their cum off the floor like dogs lmfao.

What a world we live in...

Good thing we have people who aren't sad enough to resort to ragging like @@Kenan

I just spent the last hour stopping raggers with my dds

So this is what you do on your Sundays? "Oh gee oh gee I better gif this sharkbrew is gonna love this oh gee oh geeeeeeee"

Lmfao fuckin dork nobody cares.

ye

I know it's hard for you, but try to use that small brain of yours. pls list any ranks that joined rage lmfao

dave was fuckin rd l0l

I'm dome

Pls don't mistake invictus for fs the clan who got forced to close into Eop. I'm sure you're familiar with Eop since you eat their cum off the floor like dogs lmfao.

dave was fuckin rd l0l

I'm dome

Fs closed you and your ugly leadership sit back down

very true

dave was fuckin rd l0l

I'm dome