Unbreakable vs Final Ownage Elite F2P Prep 50v50 3-0

UB Public Relations

undefeated in 2 preps vs one single clan spanning over half a year, wow

Look at ub's record for a real record give us our rm lmfao

You mean the prep record you achieved by prepping LPCS like AAO, CD, DOOM, APEX etc???

Your first REAL win was vs FO on this topic so props on that.

If you thinks anyone's impressed that you won a few preps vs low tier clans then youre mistaken my british friend.

UB is a good matched clan no doubt, but doesnt take away the facts that i just fed you.

You mean the prep record you achieved by prepping LPCS like AAO, CD, DOOM, APEX etc???

If you thinks anyone's impressed that you won a few preps vs low tier clans then youre mistaken my british friend.

UB is a good matched clan no doubt, but doesnt take away the facts that i just fed you.

l000l gotem goodie my guy @

yea we belted them all 3-0 with ease in both servers then 3-0'd foe who u scraped a 2-1 win against after losing to rage

Oh yeah u lost to low tier lpc rage haha

yea we belted them all 3-0 with ease in both servers then 3-0'd foe who u scraped a 2-1 win against after losing to rage

Oh yeah u lost to low tier lpc rage haha

Yeah, it can go either way in F2P (especially in low opts preps) because literally 95% of the pure community have been playing long enough to be able to war in F2P lol.

P2P is different... I dont see anyone beating FOE/EOP/UB in P2P with some clutch wins like they do in F2P, ofc some low tier clan like Rage may able to snatch some wins in F2P here & there.

Either way, clans dont prep eachother often enough to establish an accurate matched clans list in F2P, but P2P is pretty solid imo.

Still undefeated l0l? Let the big dogs talk stay outa it

hmm salt yummy

whahahahaha but you wont rematch and you lost to rage l0l