What will Fatality's excuse be this time?

EoP-Rs

As we all know in the recent years Fatality have made every AND any excuse possible to avoid fighting eop in clan wars let alone the wilderness.
(probably still scarred from the 74-0)
Ranging from it being a waste of their time to their caller getting robbed IRL I wonder what lies they can come up with.
My guess is they will have something to say about mains, despite not being able to bring mains in clan wars LOL.
What's yours?

if we don't fight them we can't lose.

89-0 without tlp/rd invites and without ddossing. Eop will always be below Fatality and anyone who says otherwise is new or in eop.

You couldn't even pull 100 to a fullout 2 years ago & had to ask 50 tlp members to come after @@HolyDreams smashed them in their fullout lmfoa.

this guy lol

89-0 without tlp/rd invites and without ddossing. Eop will always be below Fatality and anyone who says otherwise is new or in eop.

You couldn't even pull 100 to a fullout 2 years ago & had to ask 50 tlp members to come after @@HolyDreams smashed them in their fullout lmfoa.

So you'll be accepting then?

No?

Stfu the fuck up then lmfao

So you'll be accepting then?

No?

Stfu the fuck up then lmfao

? Didn't you quit like 5 times because you never got promoted in that brown sticky stuff clan. Also clearly none of the ranks have an account here or an ambassador account so they can't even reply to the topic u downie

? Didn't you quit like 5 times because you never got promoted in that brown sticky stuff clan. Also clearly none of the ranks have an account here or an ambassador account so they can't even reply to the topic u downie

LOL baited broccoli keep avoiding avoider clan lmfao drink my piss, imagine going lpc and not having an event for 3 months

all these salty Fatality members replying but for some reason none of them will give a reason for not prepping eop :thinking:

Well seeing as you just ddoss to win & still brag about ddossing people (even ur own members) plus the fact that you had to bring 50 tlp members to fight a fullout for you & the fact that you've already said you'll bring mains to lpc.. i don't see a reason to fight such a clan and i don't think Fi ranks do either