EoP's Reign of Terror Questions

Hamartia

it seems that eop may be crashing fights, but clans with brain cells have kept out of their way

ultimately no clan is having more boring trips than eop even though they are on top, so the only people i'd expect to leave clans would be eop members looking to have fun instead of sip stamina pots all trip

no pure clan will ever be on rot's level but I agree what youre saying as them having the pulls but this is nothing new unless you started clanning in 07scape 

Epidemic,MM & Fo all did that pre eoc , I missed out pure clanning 2014 till up until last year but it will fizzle out like always clearly their still fighting clans like Fo & CD.

much like other clans in the past people will be higher, summer time will be interesting if the action can stay clean

To be honest, I think EoP will go back to 70-man pulls (they pulled this because of Fi anni), and although other clans probably won't pull this, I hope some clans will try to compete with them (Looking at you, Foe.)

If nobody tries to compete with them then of course all they can do is crash fights.

Should be interesting to see, whatever happens.

To be honest, I think EoP will go back to 70-man pulls (they pulled this because of Fi anni), and although other clans probably won't pull this, I hope some clans will try to compete with them (Looking at you, Foe.)

If nobody tries to compete with them then of course all they can do is crash fights.

Should be interesting to see, whatever happens.

no fo will not comepte with us, i do miss you tho @@Fliby ik you'll be mine again soon..

if you quit/leave your clan because they start doing bad all of a sudden you should find the nearest bridge and jump

ot: i'm pretty sure there was a lot of clean action yesterday for the pure world (not for fi obv)

Im a bad guy for leaving eop for doom tho when I was already there?

Pretty interesting topic, I agree with everything stated. 

I only started clanning and wasn't aware of what was going on during this time but I remember (very vaguely, correct me if I'm wrong) an EOP and TLP alliance to fight FOE when they were out pulling everyone. 

Unless EOP do what they did this weekend (splitting into 2 groups) an alliance is probably required to fight them. My only hope is that EOP don't take it personally and bring mains, instead embracing the challenge.

It'll be interesting to see how everything plays out.

Pretty interesting topic, I agree with everything stated. 

I only started clanning and wasn't aware of what was going on during this time but I remember (very vaguely, correct me if I'm wrong) an EOP and TLP alliance to fight FOE when they were out pulling everyone. 

Unless EOP do what they did this weekend (splitting into 2 groups) an alliance is probably required to fight them. My only hope is that EOP don't take it personally and bring mains, instead embracing the challenge.

It'll be interesting to see how everything plays out.

EoTLP was mostly formed to fight the Fi+Sv (ft foc) alliance but was maintained when Foc started outpulling us because of doom & fi wearing their capes/teaming with them. Even if we were to beat them down opts, we would be rushed by another clan in their cape.

http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/89335-fo-leader-irc/page-6

(22:50:49) <@[Foe]Zack> !hl

(22:50:49) <@[Foe]Bot> [0MEGA] [Foe]0 [Foe]Adhi_Daddy [Foe]Bot [Foe]Fred [Foe]Jack [Foe]Last_Rites [Foe]Liv [Foe]NoMoreIdols [Foe]Zack Astro Bjorn Bot Briggsy|AFK Devon Divine Elmo|Away holydreams Rordarok tRUE_WHiP

(22:50:49) <@[Foe]Zack> do we call fi

(22:51:15) <@[Foe]Zack> ?????

(22:51:22) <@[Foe]Liv> ehhh

(22:51:24) <@[Foe]Liv> ur call

(23:08:48) <@[Foe]Jack> fi gonna rush to sperm, eop going to hit

(23:08:51) <@[Foe]Jack> we're both gonna sandwich em

(23:08:51) <@[Foe]Jack> boom

(23:15:45) <@holydreams> why we teaming with fi

As for clans teaming on us.. If we were to pull insane and two clans decided they wanted to buddy up and put up a fight rather than constantly be crashed, that's fine, can't complain really. We would only take it personal if the teaming was consistent and in an effort to take us down, like Fotality/#Cluster124 was. Bare in mind, we will most likely not pull these insane numbers consistently.

Im a bad guy for leaving eop for doom tho when I was already there?

people flamed/trolled (whatever) you because you left for a clan that was teaming with fi, ragging eop on trips and just in general flaming eop

if doom were neutral do you actually think someone would flame you for leaving eop for the clan you've been in for the past 2 years?

<14:44:04> "Hamartia": So this is my advice to you, I'll do what I want, when I want, but one thing will never change. I ride for UB till UB is dead. I don't fucking like you, I don't like the way you speak to the members of UB, and I don't fucking respect you. I respect everyone else BUT you. Everyone also knows that after UB I'm going Main.