The quality of jagex

Koed Beastly

Noo way not from someone that spams justin beiber topics during preps thinking its gonna help u. Remember u take orders from a fat leader & when he gets angry at u, u stfu and kyp lmao. Dumb dutch bundle of twigs

Thats what i thought. Get ready to close to doors once cd 3-0s ur brown sticky stuff clan. Its been closing time for dead doom for a long time. Remember dont forget "[d] ucks fly together" lmfaoooooooo

rofl

Keep prepping ir lmao. Ever since clans came to the lpc scene doom has just been getting puff puff passed by every single clan lmfao. Remember when u believed my leaks story? Then u become his friend only to find out he was leaking, we made 100m from selling doom locs

@@NL_Ronald while u were getting ready to announce motm and give me adv member i was collecting monies from tannie and the boys

Keep prepping ir lmao. Ever since clans came to the lpc scene doom has just been getting puff puff passed by every single clan lmfao. Remember when u believed my leaks story? Then u become his friend only to find out he was leaking, we made 100m from selling doom locs

either your iq is below 80 or you just cant read. never trusted him + friends on internet lmfao irl.

either your iq is below 80 or you just cant read. never trusted him + friends on internet lmfao irl.

He gave me the ts chat goofball. While u were cracking jokes with him on ts lolol. Dont be cauliflower. While every clan was crashing u & i shared the join me with rockman, i was making bank while ryan yelled run to singles.

He gave me the ts chat goofball. While u were cracking jokes with him on ts lolol. Dont be cauliflower. While every clan was crashing u & i shared the join me with rockman, i was making bank while ryan yelled run to singles.

Tcp3xQm.gif

Ur a loser irl. Wtf u type on google to find bundle of twigsgot gifs.

Tcp3xQm.gif