The Prestige of Prestige

CorruptPures

CP has accomplished many things. I have decided to start a thread about some of the accomplishments:

CP has stayed open for 8 years strait unlike clans like fi who closed due to eoc or eop who closed 4 times and thinks there is something prestige about them. There is no other clan that is a true oldschool clan besides cp.

Cp has closed over 54 clans

Cp has held the #1 overall f2p for 4 years strait pre eoc, and still holds #1 f2p matched

Cp beat Fatality in a full out on August 4th

Cp has always remained a clan that has been teamed on but would never team on anyone back

Cp has the only site on 07 that hasn't been hacked

Cp has the best callers in f2p and the best overall leadership of any clan

Cp peaked at 107 people on a pk trip on Jan 7th 2009

Cp not only has stayed open but has stayed relevant throughout their carrer unlike the only other clan around fi

Just a few things I could think of off the top of my head. B4 you guys start talking brown sticky stuff about how cp goes to rg at mossies, let me ask you something do you guys go rg in multi? Cp is actually the smartest clan out there and you guys just don't think things through. 

The things Victory genuinely believe are true:

Cp has held the #1 overall f2p for 4 years strait pre eoc, and still holds #1 f2p matched

Cp has always remained a clan that has been teamed on but would never team on anyone back

Cp has the best callers in f2p and the best overall leadership of any clan

Cp not only has stayed open but has stayed relevant throughout their carrer unlike the only other clan around fi

Name the 54 clans for me

Cp has held the #1 overall f2p for 4 years strait pre eoc, and still holds #1 f2p matched

Fucking L0l

Cp beat Fatality in a full out on August 4th

Only accomplishment ^

*Cough, sv, Cough cough*

Cp has the only site on 07 that hasn't been hacked

thats because you are the fucking hackers and cancer of the community

Cp has the best callers in f2p and the best overall leadership of any clan

LOL

Cp peaked at 107 people on a pk trip on Jan 7th 2009

I guess Merging different clans into yours and to get 1-39 defence is an accomplishment to compete right?

OP probably meant when Chain69 pulled ~100+ during the first trip of 2011, where a EoP in it's prime absolutely demolished them with 75-80 people. Don't think CP pulled close to triple digits at all during 2009 on a weekend trip. The CP+SD merge happened in 09, which should tell you the state CP was in that year :lol:

"Cp peaked at 107 people on a pk trip on Jan 7th 2009"

Thats cute... 115 u jelly son?

On an anniversary trip where RD couldn't even manage to clear Fatality straight up? Nothing to be jelly of there

OP probably meant when Chain69 pulled ~100+ during the first trip of 2011, where a EoP in it's prime absolutely demolished them with 75-80 people. Don't think CP pulled close to triple digits at all during 2009 on a weekend trip. The CP+SD merge happened in 09, which should tell you the state CP was in that year :lol:

On an anniversary trip where RD couldn't even manage to clear Fatality straight up? Nothing to be jelly of there

Good old days when people just slap on text box in windows movie maker and u got a vid :D

Now everyone is overediting videos to make it more dramatic than it really is :P

CP pulled 75 first trip of 2011 lol

Even when people "try" to make CP look good, you really still make yourselves look even worst since everything you included is FALSE except the part where you beat FI in a fullout.

Thanks for bringing up that time though where you pulled the most CP has ever pulled in history, and got cleared by EoP down nearly 30 LOL. It was probably one of my favourite fights. :)