NO CLAN CLOSED FLAWLESS. *OUTBURST YOU KIDS ARE DUMB*

Fat Boy

That kinda means your clan closed... even if it closed and kept every single member to make a new clan its still not the same clan.

SK + Fallen made Axis with all their members it wasnt the same clan.

Nigga on your recruitment thread it says that they are merged together to become outburst

are you a spastic or something?

Yeah duh but they are closed i'm not claiming that terror is still open like Flawless lmao

They closed because they couldn't compete alone. lmao

Flawless closed

Flaming the xLPC scene with 'nobody cares' and 'xLPC is for retards' is like being a teacher and telling your students they're irrelevant and that education is for retards. Massive amounts of fresh faces come from the xLPC scene and go on to progress into other scenes, I've seen it happen with my own eyes over and over again. If you can't respect the scene that generates the most amount of new clanners then you have no right to complain about anything related to the community feeling stale or dying. You're the problem.

On the topic of this new clan forming, GL. I've never really rated Weston but the Flawless core has always been good.

Flaming the xLPC scene with 'nobody cares' and 'xLPC is for retards' is like being a teacher and telling your students they're irrelevant and that education is for retards. Massive amounts of fresh faces come from the xLPC scene and go on to progress into other scenes, I've seen it happen with my own eyes over and over again. If you can't respect the scene that generates the most amount of new clanners then you have no right to complain about anything related to the community feeling stale or dying. You're the problem.

On the topic of this new clan forming, GL. I've never really rated Weston but the Flawless core has always been good.

Akah the legend

Might join lpc aswell tbh xlpc scene is boring with maxed out 1 pray accounts

Yeah duh but they are closed i'm not claiming that terror is still open like Flawless lmao

They closed because they couldn't compete alone. lmao

Flawless closed

you make no sense bro , i did not say flawless is still open .... i said no clan closed Flawless.  the ranks of flawless and weston agreed on terms. just how  lit mob , insanity and terror ranks did to form outburst.  r4nge tap your such a tomato.   and good opening trip today with ur 19 man pull.  and already seeing lpc accounts.    is outburst going to be the new POP ?  we will find out tmrow.

its just becuz r4nge tap and alex and some others are former Flawless members.  thats why they acting this way