NO CLAN CLOSED FLAWLESS. *OUTBURST YOU KIDS ARE DUMB*

Fat Boy

The leader of Snipe approached the ranks of Flawless saying he wanted to merge with us because he wants to get back in XLPC scene. All the ranks from Flawless & Weston talked for over a week about this and we decided to merge as a new clan called "Rampage" .  We still got every single Flawless member.  No clan closed Flawless , we made a decision that will better us for the future. 

Outburst ranks are attention seekers for every little thing lol , they saying they closed Flawless which is false.

Its like me saying Flawless closed litmob , Insanity & every other team that joined together to form Outburst.

Outburst ranks goodluck on your opening trip this weekend , dont bring 30 lpc accounts. remember its XLPC , :)

#FlawlessGang #WestonGang   =  #RampageGang

I Know you guys dont care that much about the XLPC scene but im just telling you the truth about whats really going on.

dont bring lpcs accs lol? we dont we never did u cry over a lvl 71 relax kid

knowing r4nge tap ,  he gunna message all the lpcs , "help us on our opening day and we will attend your trips" for the next 2 weeks.  

knowing r4nge tap ,  he gunna message all the lpcs , "help us on our opening day and we will attend your trips" for the next 2 weeks.  

LOL coming from you, all my guys are actually in outburst. You on the other hand, have a total of 3 clans in your cape with ZERO wins.

Was ez btw, Flawbrown sticky stuff closed lmfaooo.

LOL coming from you, all my guys are actually in outburst. You on the other hand, have a total of 3 clans in your cape with ZERO wins.

Was ez btw, Flawbrown sticky stuff closed lmfaooo.

3 clans ?   i know 2 .   flawless and snipe.   your acting like Outburst isnt made up of other teams also .  your such a hypocrite