CD Saturday: Clean fights vs UB & Rage destroyed

Albania

??? can you english pls or is cd full of dumb paki cunts?

straight to ad hominem arguments because you know your clan got smoked today. Ah yes Rage big winner CD big loser. Btw small fry, be grateful for the fact that we chose to fight the big dogs rather than ruin the last few minutes of action you had.

ahh yes another bump from a slave like u

haha rage is brown sticky stuff and got smoked was ez for cd

my first trip for months and not much has changed, cd still clears rage and are the undisputed pros at making rage callers voice crack

those bedwetters never had a chance!

only thing i didnt get to see was op... what happened to them? last thing i remember from them half a year ago, they were pulling 15 on weekends and were in a heated rivalry with apex! but i didnt see them at all yesterday, did they take the week off or something?

They closed 2 weeks ago.

straight to ad hominem arguments because you know your clan got smoked today. Ah yes Rage big winner CD big loser. Btw small fry, be grateful for the fact that we chose to fight the big dogs rather than ruin the last few minutes of action you had.

100% british prime meat. Just couldnt be bothered correcting thr mistakes off my phone, wasnt worth the hassle

Lmfao stfu broccoli. Your low tier garbage clan had 3 clans close into themy, barely pulling 60s and still gets dicked down on weekends.

Lmfao stfu broccoli. Your low tier garbage clan had 3 clans close into themy, barely pulling 60s and still gets dicked down on weekends.

lmfao stfu broccoli, iv closed imp into cd as well as fallen and axis thats 4 clans btw this was very easy for the gr8 rage clan.

lmfao stfu broccoli, iv closed imp into cd as well as fallen and axis thats 4 clans btw this was very easy for the gr8 rage clan.

Invictsht went out in the same cape as 6 other clans and still lost the rivalry lmfao low tier garbage clan. Imagine having a dead clan in your signature. Kyp you fucking rat

Invictsht went out in the same cape as 6 other clans and still lost the rivalry lmfao low tier garbage clan. Imagine having a dead clan in your signature. Kyp you fucking rat

imagine being critically brainded in 2k17, my place is above you since i fucking slapped your clan for 9mnths, good try tofuboy

imagine being critically brainded in 2k17, my place is above you since i fucking slapped your clan for 9mnths, good try tofuboy

L0000000000000000l how the fuck are you pIping up when your clan closed you brainded moron. AHAHAHAHAHAHA invictsht was always and will always be known as a low tier garbage whore clan that shared the same cape with 6 other clans and still lost the rivalry.

L0000000000000000l how the fuck are you pIping up when your clan closed you brainded moron. AHAHAHAHAHAHA invictsht was always and will always be known as a low tier garbage whore clan that shared the same cape with 6 other clans and still lost the rivalry.

closed imp slumped cd np

L00000lll ur literally in the deadest clan in the whole scene, Doom, pipe down u broccoli

U havent had a topic in 3 months

Its actually funny that you keep saying I'm in doom, it rly just proves how mentally challenged you are.