CD Saturday: Clean fights vs UB & Rage destroyed

Albania

my first trip for months and not much has changed, cd still clears rage and are the undisputed pros at making rage callers voice crack

those bedwetters never had a chance!

only thing i didnt get to see was op... what happened to them? last thing i remember from them half a year ago, they were pulling 15 on weekends and were in a heated rivalry with apex! but i didnt see them at all yesterday, did they take the week off or something?

ownage

We dicked you 2v1 x2 today , god what a dumbass even for making this topic here .

what 2v1 lmfao if ur talking about u weaklings crashing our fights then stfu l0l

you got slaughtered and you are nothing without clans closing into you

btw I closed opiss 

ownage

what 2v1 lmfao if ur talking about u weaklings crashing our fights then stfu l0l

btw I closed opiss 

Look our vid and check ur " ownage" kiddo

ownage

btw I closed opiss 

1) Half of your pov is running from rage with your tail tucked between your legs.

2) You have no room to talk about clans closing into you when you were literally fucking carried by Imperial.

3) Pipe down dog woof woof

1) Half of your pov is running from rage with your tail tucked between your legs.

2) You have no room to talk about clans closing into you when you were literally fucking carried by Imperial.

Dont thinj imperial carried up in mpc when we dominated and nothing had changed when theyve left. You turnip

ur fucking brown sticky stuff lmao, pipe down rat

GZ on your first topic in a month :)

ur still brainded I see, doom is fucking ded btw l0l and wheres ur topic lmfao

Dont thinj imperial carried up in mpc when we dominated and nothing had changed when theyve left. You turnip

??? can you english pls or is cd full of dumb paki cunts?

ur fucking brown sticky stuff lmao, pipe down rat

straight to ad hominem arguments because you know your clan got smoked today. Ah yes Rage big winner CD big loser. Btw small fry, be grateful for the fact that we chose to fight the big dogs rather than ruin the last few minutes of action you had.