UB, you're making this too easy for me

Dirty_Wobble

Just embed the pic tbh

it's kinda my thing tbh

didn't you get bullied out of chaotic

na man I stayed with the versions I was with till the close ;) nice try though

obsess over us more

braden told me to make more topics about you so I am. #copeorcry

you literally closed into my clan then left because your ranks didn't like you lol

how is that getting bullied out of chaotic? that would be leaving because tribulation or whatever random ass clan sucks cock. It was a division of staff because only some of us wanted the merge. It was not my choice and I did not support the closure into you, those bundle of twigss did it when I was at graduation practice lol.

You're reaching bro.

looks like they help i got alzheimer's for ur opinion on this either lol!

bad irrelvant clan 

how is that getting bullied out of chaotic? that would be leaving because tribulation or whatever random ass clan sucks cock. It was a division of staff because only some of us wanted the merge. It was not my choice and I did not support the closure into you, those bundle of twigss did it when I was at graduation practice lol.

You're reaching bro.

lmao u got bullied out of chaotic???? haha u freaking suck dude ur bad u must be eop to get bullied

You're reaching bro.

ah right deciding to close into a clan that sucks cock then leaving because they suck cock and not because you were bullied by the ex chaotic 

ah right deciding to close into a clan that sucks cock then leaving because they suck cock and not because you were bullied by the ex chaotic 

You're reaching bro.

just leave you have no leg to stand on.