Wuu2 jamz part 5 ~ The Trilogy Continues...

Tannie

didnt u beg tannie for council rank lmao nek it. i never got scammed i took tannies money nice try tho l0l

Do you realize when Fearless started lalo asked me to be his council?

After I declined it & went to Lt (Dumbest decision of my life, fuck you @@HolyDreams l0l0l0) the clan closed in 2 weeks

I came back to Fearless as a member and climbed my way up to council

While you would do nothing but rage at ur own members, stake & cry about getting cleaned

Pipe down you rat

After I declined it & went to Lt (Dumbest decision of my life, fuck you @@HolyDreams l0l0l0) the clan closed in 2 weeks

While you would do nothing but rage at ur own members, stake & cry about getting cleaned

Pipe down you rat

stfu dude that was a troll LMFAO

Pipe down you rat

Lt lost a rivalry to vanquish lmfao

Lmao what is it this time ? Not surprised eop leadership is cancer, and yet they flame everyone elses rofl

when the clan who goes through weekly civil wars and constantly boots ranks is #1 for well over a year, what do you expect us to do? if you can't beat a clan that handles internal issues via town of salem you deserve to be flamed

when the clan who goes through weekly civil wars and constantly boots ranks is #1 for well over a year, what do you expect us to do? if you can't beat a clan that handles internal issues via town of salem you deserve to be flamed