IS THIS A XLPC CLAN ? OUTBURST REJECTS A 70CB CAP PREP ?

Fat Boy

OKAY and all the new XLPC clans opened with a 55-70 cb cap ?  since 70plus combats went LPC correct?  

so by that logic you're telling me all my members who trained to the previous cmb cap aren't allowed to play because you've come in and tried to claim a 70 cap lmfao? 

eat your socks, adapt or die.

FS moved to LPC once the scenes merged (as much as they didn't want to) Terror was XLPC. 

my recruitment topic says 50-75 lmfao, you're literally cauliflower as fuck

bro did you change your topic from 55-70 cb to 55-75cb cap ?   yes or no ? lmao 

bro did you change your topic from 55-70 cb to 55-75cb cap ?   yes or no ? lmao 

my clan is 50-75 combat, hence why our recruitment topic says 50-75 combat. What's difficult to understand about that?

You've been on these forums all day btw and you've yet to respond to my declaration.

Thursday 5.30est | 30v30 Min 70cap: Accept pussy

Lol a lvl 81 who wasnt on my ts but in my cape thats like saying the snipe team Viet is in my clan when they hit you when im fighting you. Im done here.

Your clan is forever below mine just give up you aren't the #1 xLPC anymore.

No, lmfao 75+ went LPC you dumb broad didnt we just say that xLPC was capped at 75- ????

bro xlpc clan  hasnt been capped at 75cb for like a year.  then outburst opens and its capped at 75cb ?  wtf you smoking.  when you were flawless it was capped at 70cb right ?   you didnt say nothing back then. but now since its your clan you cap it at 75 cb because you got alot of 70-75cb members from lpc clans.   true or false?   

bro xlpc clan  hasnt been capped at 75cb for like a year.  then outburst opens and its capped at 75cb ?  wtf you smoking.  when you were flawless it was capped at 70cb right ?   you didnt say nothing back then. but now since its your clan you cap it at 75 cb because you got alot of 70-75cb members from lpc clans.   true or false?   

you're literally crying about 6/7 people who are 70-73 combat: all of whom are 1 pray 1 def. like what are you scared of lmfao

my clan is 50-75 combat, hence why our recruitment topic says 50-75 combat. What's difficult to understand about that?

You've been on these forums all day btw and you've yet to respond to my declaration.

Thursday 5.30est | 30v30 Min 70cap: Accept pussy

a week ago this was your recruitment topic 50-70.   your a fake ass nigguh.   learn to follow your own rules.  this kid switched it to 75cb cap so quick lmao. outburst is a joke.

8e15fa1a95fce352219c6d563d47f4c6.png

i prep xlpc clans only atm , i dont see XLPC in your squad yet.   so when you fix that ill accept a prep. 

i've offered you a 70cap prep what you talking about l0000000000l how can you avoid that?? only plausible explanation is you're scared

i prep xlpc clans only atm , i dont see XLPC in your squad yet.   so when you fix that ill accept a prep. 

You lost twice to my clan with a 70cb cap, you cancelled our prep for sunday. We are declaring a 70cb cap 30v30min on you for thursday and you still wont accept? you seem pussy to me.

Stay obsessed with us dont forget u used to cry about pop haveing 70+ hypocrite OB is just joke confirmed

Actually you guys are obsessed look at every topic you made trying to justify why you lost to my clan and how you are supposedly "the #1 xLPC" when you've lost 2 preps ina  row to my clan and you lose every single wildy fight.

You lost twice to my clan with a 70cb cap, you cancelled our prep for sunday. We are declaring a 70cb cap 30v30min on you for thursday and you still wont accept? you seem pussy to me.

i work mon-fri till 6pm eastern sorry. Once i see Outburst in the wild with a 55-70 cb cap as an legit xlpc clan then you can ask for a prep.  that seems fair. 

Actually you guys are obsessed look at every topic you made trying to justify why you lost to my clan and how you are supposedly "the #1 xLPC" when you've lost 2 preps ina  row to my clan and you lose every single wildy fight.

alex is a waste yutee ..    complained about POP having 70s when he was in Flawless as a warlord and now he promotes bringing 70-75cb accounts.  this kid is the biggest hypocrite ever. 

real xlpcs - rampage, hate, 187, ascent, war

fake xlpcs clans that bring level 70s and 80s - pop, bt, 

probably missing a couple clans  but basically clans that cant go lpc because they arnt good enough just keep training and stay xlpc and ye my clan couldnt be an lpc either.

how hard are you trying to close your clan, we've been pretty nice to you so far. 

Don't make us take NH to a new level bud.

keep xlpc clean broccoli