OUTBURST COMBAT BRACKET 1 WEEK AGO

Fat Boy

Outburst recruitment topic a week ago . 

8e15fa1a95fce352219c6d563d47f4c6.png

Outburst recruitment topic 2 DAYS AGO

ec1c52cfcfb9ad97e0cd44cff6cd87cb.png

Outburst ranks , 1 month ago you made a topic saying your xlpc clan was 50-70 cb ,   why did you guys change it to 75cb cap a couple days ago ? whats going on ob ranks ?  

Outburst ranks know they cant  pull without 70s smh. 

RAMPAGE #1 XLPC 55-70CB :)

OUTBURST IS A HYPOCRITE CLAN.

WITH HYPOCRITE RANKS.

Honestly not choosing sides but 70+ is LPC, thats why I don't take POP as a xLPC 

You are cauliflower if you think so.

So you are telling me a lvl 70 with 1defense and 1 prayer with maxed is an LPC account thats able to compete with maxed 88cb-101cb 1defense ags pures.

hmmm, makes sense.

So you are telling me a lvl 70 with 1defense and 1 prayer with maxed is an LPC account thats able to compete with maxed 88cb-101cb 1defense ags pures.

hmmm, makes sense.

hmm your telling me 50s and 60s shud compete with a maxed 99 str/hp/range ? ur dumb

Ryan you're my bro but xLPC is actually 60 combat CAP buddy.

well when we opened all the clans , BT , POP , AMBITION , EXECUTION , SF , were all 70 cb capped.  so we went with a 70 cap  

hmmm, makes sense.

Hay im still waiting for my apology or kick alex i already have leaks in your clan :) We both know you dont want 1 tomato ruining ur weekend trips

we adapted you should try it feels good being #1

Adapted to what ?  no clan has a 75cb cap ,  you just trying to enforce it .  your so dumb. lol

no 1 knows who u r

or gives a fuck about ur whatsapp clan

know one knows who we are but we got all these lpc guys coming down to xlpc to fight us. yeppp.

hmm your telling me 50s and 60s shud compete with a maxed 99 str/hp/range ? ur dumb

well when we opened all the clans , BT , POP , AMBITION , EXECUTION , SF , were all 70 cb capped.  so we went with a 70 cap

Yeah IK but they are dumb