A Really Poor Attempt...

Tannie

Find it pretty funny that the first reply to this topic is an Eop kid telling tannie to go outside. Someone obsesses over putting your clan in the dirt is a nerd but when the whole clan obsesses over a brown sticky stuff rivalry against fatality on a "medical java based game" for years it's okay ?

@@Tannie stay inside man you give me great content to read all day long

All I'm saying you're no better than him doing same thing he does. I'm not supporting anyone, you all knew who he is and what he does from the start. And you chose to give him rank in your clan. It goes without saying what happens when you promote snakes that you barely know. From a full member rank to council lol. His autistic behaviour is indeed cancerous to the community, but it's only our fault we don't take action and give away ranks in top clans to people like himself. Tbh I don't know what is he still doing on these forums :) @@slushpuppy Wasn't he banned already?

You all so salty over this runescape drama it grinds my gears lmao. Yall need some chill and enjoy the summer :)

Yet you're quick to criticize what I posted instead of acknowledging the cancerous actions of tannie in this community. What kind of mod encourages the use of tanks in the pure clanning scene? :/

Find it pretty funny that the first reply to this topic is an Eop kid telling tannie to go outside. Someone obsesses over putting your clan in the dirt is a nerd but when the whole clan obsesses over a brown sticky stuff rivalry against Fatality on a "medical java based game" for years it's okay ?

@@Tannie stay inside man you give me great content to read all day long

Yes they are all nerds especially eop kids. Meanwhile Im making 150k a year and getting head from a Haitian bitch haha.

Yet you're quick to criticize what I posted instead of acknowledging the cancerous actions of tannie in this community. What kind of mod encourages the use of tanks in the pure clanning scene? :/

Yes they are all nerds especially eop kids. Meanwhile Im making 150k a year and getting head from a Haitian bitch haha.

Haitians are over rated my friend