A Really Poor Attempt...

Tannie

i dont even see the banter in ur posts, just a justin beibery kid wasting his time and 70 others.

i understand u dont have a life, but you really need to waste other peoples time just to prove ur something over the inter webz?

dude you're obsessed over a clan in a medieval online simulator game in 2k17, go outside and take a walk.

And eop keeps threatening this samurai irl, calling his home number, relatives, harassing, doxing etc. All for an online game, that he doesn't agree with you or dislike your clan. Yeah, he's the one that needs to go outside to take a walk. :mellow:

And eop keeps threatening this samurai irl, calling his home number, relatives, harassing, doxing etc. All for an online game, that he doesn't agree with you or dislike your clan. Yeah, he's the one that needs to go outside to take a walk. :mellow:

If you know nothing about a situation it usually helps not to fucking speak

Especially when you're talking about a guy who boasts about doxing random people who don't get involved with anything daily. 

You obviously don't know about the situation, so I'll give you a pass since you're foreign. Anyways keep supporting the person that openly brags about bringing tanks into the lpc scene. Not only that, but he used his access to ranked boards in eop to blackmail the ranks into letting him have his own main CC during weekend trips to camp supremacy and other clans with their tanks (fs cc). When eop ranks told him to stop, that's when he threatened to leak everything. Eventually he got kicked for his scummy behavior, but I still see kids like you on these forums sucking his dick for whatever reason 😂

How dare u even say tlps name

We were legit 30-0 against u lmfao

and fi was 60-2 against them at one point too whats ur point

Especially when you're talking about a guy who boasts about doxing random people who don't get involved with anything daily. 

lol funny eop members say this haha

You obviously don't know about the situation, so I'll give you a pass since you're foreign. Anyways keep supporting the person that openly brags about bringing tanks into the lpc scene. Not only that, but he used his access to ranked boards in eop to blackmail the ranks into letting him have his own main CC during weekend trips to camp supremacy and other clans with their tanks (fs cc). When eop ranks told him to stop, that's when he threatened to leak everything. Eventually he got kicked for his scummy behavior, but I still see kids like you on these forums sucking his dick for whatever reason

All I'm saying you're no better than him doing same thing he does. I'm not supporting anyone, you all knew who he is and what he does from the start. And you chose to give him rank in your clan. It goes without saying what happens when you promote snakes that you barely know. From a full member rank to council lol. His autistic behaviour is indeed cancerous to the community, but it's only our fault we don't take action and give away ranks in top clans to people like himself. Tbh I don't know what is he still doing on these forums :) @@slushpuppy Wasn't he banned already?

You all so salty over this runescape drama it grinds my gears lmao. Yall need some chill and enjoy the summer :)