Dream team?

CorruptPures

Only going by ranks I've been in clans with

Leader: Goop (middle 2010)

High Council: Solo (early-middle 2010), Jonty (Middle-Late 2010), Matty_B (Late 2009), Elcangry (Late 2k9-early 2010)

Lower-tier ranks: Milky (mid 2k10), Floor (late 2013 - early 2014), Cody (2011)

Chose them at the times I think they'd mesh best together, instead of having them all individually in their prime/peaks because that would just be a clash of egos. Floor would be the only one to concern me with that, but her community presence/recruiting ability would be amazing... plus as pretty as she is, I'm confident nobody is getting in the way or distracting the Goopster during that point in time

P2P game would suck most likely, but I don't give a **** about P2P.. Saturdays are where its at :)

@ OP, is that REALLY your dream team? Even when considering all the other rank teams that CP have had over the years such as 07/08/09 with SPW/M4n etc? Aha shame on you newcomer

Anyway...

From my experience, in a simplified manner for the sake of the topic;

Leaders - Me, Bob, Ben,

HC - Plode, Marty, Scott, Desu

PK Leaders - Jib, Prateek, Rage Cutter, Poison Karsh

A bunch of officer/slave ranks

Its a shame most of these guys have completely quit the game for good.

As for a dream team that could still theoretically exist on the game (IE, playing currently or would come back) I've got a few ideas that utilizes people I know for a fact are still around, but they would be part of a rank structure that is completely different from anything that came before it. So, I won't spoil the surprise for when I create my next clan. There is still alot of decent ranks knocking around though, diamonds in the rough.

@ OP, is that REALLY your dream team? Even when considering all the other rank teams that CP have had over the years such as 07/08/09 with SPW/M4n etc? Aha shame on you newcomer

Anyway...

From my experience, in a simplified manner for the sake of the topic;

Leaders - Me, Bob, Ben,

HC - Plode, Marty, Scott, Desu

PK Leaders - Jib, Prateek, Rage Cutter, Poison Karsh

A bunch of officer/slave ranks

lmfao brown sticky stuffting on the retards list then posting a dream team which has failed every single time they've linked up

lmfao brown sticky stuffting on the retards list then posting a dream team which has failed every single time they've linked up

Your really laughing your fucking ass off at that? Interesting sense of humour you oddball. Regardless, this team has never 'linked up' haha. I don't understand about the failure part, either. All of the people on that list has seen a lot of success in this community and every person on that list has done stuff which I believe would contribute towards a fun and rewarding clan for me to be a part of. No need to get all angsty.

What would your dream team be, Kek? What clans you been in?