What is Rag? How do u classify wins/loss?

Tannie

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who won & wasted 10hours of their life 1 iteming at ca?

time is irrelevant in rag wars, it does not end after the first day, it continues till one clan closes

l0000000l remove the hours in all the sv rag war sigs then, infact - with that logic remove all sv rag war sigs in general lmfao

+ you're contradicting your own clan, considering in the past your clan has prided itself on 'winning' X hour long rag wars

wuu2

lmfao @@Tannie you were there for an hour and left then started making sharkbrew topics when it was over looks like you lost

PLEASE SHOW ME A SCREENSHOT/VID OF MY RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT BEING ACTUALLY THERE OR A SCREENSHOT OF ME BEING ON SV TS. ? I WENT TO BED AFTER CLEARING MISFIT AT LUMBERYARD LMFA00000. WHILE I WAS SLEEPING U GUYS RAGGED EACH OTHER FOR 10HOURS. I WINNER K THX BAI. HEHE

<23:29:30> "fs spy": i brought ags left auto on and didn't skull

<23:29:34> "fs spy": for 3 hours
<23:30:23> "fs spy": deviants called me a beta for leaving during the rag war
<23:30:27> "fs spy": l0
<23:30:40> "fs spy": he stayed for full 10 hours

SPEAK THE FUK UP LMAO @

PLEASE SHOW ME A SCREENSHOT/VID OF MY RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT BEING ACTUALLY THERE OR A SCREENSHOT OF ME BEING ON SV TS. ? I WENT TO BED AFTER CLEARING MISFIT AT LUMBERYARD LMFA00000. WHILE I WAS SLEEPING U GUYS RAGGED EACH OTHER FOR 10HOURS. I WINNER K THX BAI. HEHE

<23:29:30> "fs spy": i brought ags left auto on and didn't skull

<23:29:34> "fs spy": for 3 hours
<23:30:23> "fs spy": deviants called me a beta for leaving during the rag war
<23:30:27> "fs spy": l0
<23:30:40> "fs spy": he stayed for full 10 hours

SPEAK THE FUK UP LMAO @

nobody brought an ags and stood there for 3hrs and the only person i called a beta was ditter like 4 minutes ago

your fake ass logs wont get you anywhere anymore lmfao

also why would you intentionally put "fs spy" there it legit narrows anything down to just people from fs with 75 attack dumb fuck lmao

nobody brought an ags and stood there for 3hrs and the only person i called a beta was ditter like 4 minutes ago

your fake ass logs wont get you anywhere anymore lmfao

also why would you intentionally put "fs spy" there it legit narrows anything down to just people from fs with 75 attack dumb fuck lmao

u already know who it is. btw how was the 10hours? i had a good time sleeping. im so fresh now i can focus on eop trip later :) wuu2?

u already know who it is. btw how was the 10hours? i had a good time sleeping. im so fresh now i can focus on eop trip later :) wuu2?

same just got my 8hrs in still got an hour and 40 till trip

just restocking havent bought f2p returns since like december lmao

SV was there until 6am, One EoP kid kept returning i think his name was m00 or something but gave up returning after being the only one returning to the fight.

SV outlasted EoP so they technically won.

wow sv made a fake account just to make this post justin beiber lmfao

@@M00 thoughts?

oke cu soon deviants stock up returns. u gonna need it

is it weird i actually kind of feel sorry for you lmao runescape was all you had left and now that's gone too ;s