Outburst Saturday | 3v1 Won't Break Us | FT. BT/H8/RP

ruxso

cUnsn0s.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Today, Outburst pulled a strong 40 animals , later peaking at 45.

The whole duration of the trip consisted of H8/RP/BT teaming on us, hoping that we would break. However, they didn't get what they wanted.

We held our own, showing these clans that they need more than a 3v1 alliance to take us down.

2vta6gi.jpg

@K0ed Pov:

Come with more firepower, its going to take a lot to bring us down. @Alliance

OMG great, amazing losing topic once again

btw the tanks wont save you, you bundle of twigs

you seem upset your tanks and LPC accounts couldnt save you today lelelelelel. Nice pull for a 6 month anni btw, i pulled the same as you on an ordinary saturday trip lmfa0.

with 30 invites you dumb fuck why would you make a losing topic when you legit got  passed around like a fucking whore from bt to h8 to rampage used and abused you did nothing u went from 40 to be exact to 35 to 25 stfu and got walked down and the end completely smoked good pull for a 6 month anniversary ? thanks 54 on ts yeah man id say that's a damn good pull with all bt members you pull 50 with 30 invites eop was to busy today to come aid you if they know whats good for them the better stop fucking comin to xlpc trips too i rest my case  . 

you seem upset your tanks and LPC accounts couldnt save you today lelelelelel. Nice pull for a 6 month anni btw, i pulled the same as you on an ordinary saturday trip lmfa0.

This is pretty bad propaganda tbh. Everyone out there including your own clan members know that outburst broke today, and theres more coming tomorrow.

What you saw in our pull is 100% BT MEMBERS and not 10 members with 40 invites like you dumbass

You got fucked by everyone, litteraly everyone, even with tanks man x))

So brown sticky stuff btw what excuse you got for your members and invites this time?????