Update me

Rocky

Just came back from a 1 week cruise in the Mediterranean ocean partying every night and from what I gather, Breakable has become the new bitch of the pure scene? What's this about eop, fo and rage teaming? Also what's this new ub and sv alliance? Didn't sv kill their old clan (tlp) and dox and hack all their members? Wtf has been going on I was only gone a week.

Btw fi wins again morons hahaha

Stopped reading once I saw that FI thing.

You got alot of catching up to do, your clan will need your +1  :P

OT: The usual drama, alot of words being written down and sent through IRC, but not alot of action.

Just came back from a 1 week cruise in the Mediterranean ocean partying every night and from what I gather, Breakable has become the new bitch of the pure scene? What's this about eop, fo and rage teaming? Also what's this new ub and sv alliance? Didn't sv kill their old clan (tlp) and dox and hack all their members? Wtf has been going on I was only gone a week.

SV (Who killed TLP) has bullied UB into helping them try and attempt to take EoP Down.

EoP, Rage and FoE are starving UB for:

#1 Being a clan made of weak minded rainbow loving butt pirates

#2 UB Starving rival clans (Wow sucks to be on the other end)

#3 UB Is Match Ranked #5 and should compete with their rivals on the low tier.

#4 Taking an alliance with SV

#5 It's just funny

FI Managed to dominate SV in a P2P Prep, proving once and for all SV is dog brown sticky stuff.

TL;DR

UB Dead

SV (Who killed TLP) has bullied UB into helping them try and attempt to take EoP Down.

EoP, Rage and FoE are starving UB for:

#1 Being a clan made of weak minded rainbow loving butt pirates

#2 UB Starving rival clans (Wow sucks to be on the other end)

#3 Taking an alliance with SV

#4 It's just funny

TL;DR

UB Dead

Only thing I agree with is ub is dead and suck. Join fi btw

Lolol you been in your basement fucking rs junkie trying to be relevant fohhhh

It's not even starving. The better clans would rather prep amongst themselves tbh, let UB compete for #4/5. Rage's last few ftp preps = 3-0 vs UB, 2-1 vs Sup, 0-3 against Foe. Is it crazy that Rage would prefer to prep Foe and even Sup over bottom tier Breakable who wont even fight back on weekends?

by5e0kb.png

NXSxz69.png

ub forums got hacked last week by hittin he posted their DB publiclly for people to crack the passwords then began hacking people from their db

however they bent the knee still sucking sv off :P

LOOOL UB bitchmade clan

Fi is losing a rivalry to misfits tldr

That is a very accurate and very unbiased analysis of the crisis that Fi is currently in. Don't blame misfits though, Eop killed fi and now misfits is kicking a dead dog

ty 0 rematch