Final Ownage Elite Saturday F2P: TLPv5 aka UB Dead

holydreams

The fact you don't see the irony in your post considering what's being done with your topic is real.

I just find it funny that 3 accounts literally account for 50% of the replies to this topic (holydreams, tederick, m69nicenetholydreamted) and I would point that out regardless of whether I was in ub or not lol. Every clan does it but it's usually at least more spread out and done with several members rather than just 2

I'm not one for runescape banter as it's a waste of mental energy, but here's this:

XCLfIvw.gif

deep down the average foc member is probably embarrassed that he teamed with 20 mains

deep down the average the last mains member is probably embarrassed to of lost a full out to 1 def youtube hybrids and closed only to re-open with the same breakable leadership under the name breakable l0000000000000l mfw i could not believe it

I just find it funny that 3 accounts literally account for 50% of the replies to this topic (holydreams, tederick, m69nicenetholydreamted) and I would point that out regardless of whether I was in ub or not lol. Every clan does it but it's usually at least more spread out and done with several members rather than just 2

I'm not one for runescape banter as it's a waste of mental energy, but here's this:

XCLfIvw.gif

i also find it funny m8 that 50% of the mains that the last mains trained up were the problem back in the hpc scene before a real pure clan, foe, with 1 def youtube hybrids managed to not only beat you in a full out but close your breakable clan