[GOT Spoilers] hanuman rages at ub member for returning to slow [GOT SPOILERS]

Unreal

Winter is coming so it wouldn't be weird for animals who live in the north to migrate southwards.

It's 100% nymeria 

Some quote from reddit

If you watch the after thing they explain it - it's a direct reference in season one to Ned explaining to arya that she can be a princess and have a frilly dress and all that - she replies "that's not me."

So when she's trying have nymeria come north and be a loyal servant, it's not what that wolf would do. She says "that's not you" and smiles because she realizes that the wolf is doing exactly what she would do in the situation

Winter is coming so it wouldn't be weird for animals who live in the north to migrate southwards.

a direwolf is diff

only ever (possible) sightings are from the wolfswood, which they were predominantly active in the last millennia, imo that's just too far from the riverlands. 

Makes more sense it being her, she just turned her back on her like arya did back in season 1. A girl is no1

a direwolf is diff

only ever (possible) sightings are from the wolfswood, which they were predominantly active in the last millennia, imo that's just too far from the riverlands.

Makes more sense it being her, she just turned her back on her like arya did back in season 1. A girl is no1

with 5 episodes left there is zero reason it would be any wolf other than nymeria.

It was nymeria, I read somewhere when arya said "thats not you" she was referring to when Ned stark told her she'd be ladylike, marry, and wear dresses and she said "thats not me"