Predictions?

oxygen

What do you think is gonna happen to these clans today? I suspect a lot of action!

Fi - Will pull the most they have in a while due to hype (and bringing a few Ex-fi who are in Au - do Au go out Saturdays?) and will hunt eop all trip

Rd - hype clan is hype, could see them pulling big but could see them doing nothing with it

S - will pull average like they have the past few weekends and will avoid clusters and will 1v1 clans like ascent

Zu - will pull okay due to hype? Probably beat Rd at any opportunity and will be too low a pull to fight Fi or eop

Asc - don't know if they go out

Bv - will pull like 40+ and walk about like headless chickens; they need to establish a game plan unlike previous weeks

Lt - will pull okay and do what they can with their pull

Au - I don't think they go out Saturdays I might be mistaken

Eop - will pull big because they're a hype/propaganda clan and will have a lot of mains in preparation for fi's big pull, will be bullied by if all trip. Want me to edit it back out?

Not sure if I have missed anyone

Trying to be funny or something?

My predicton : EoP will take #1 again for like 3765833th week straight & will absolutely demolish Fi.

eop have only pulled 10 higher than everyone else for a month now so let's not get too ahead of ourselves! I see who u forgot to add, let me edit it in now

This part was the best btw :

"Fi - Will pull the most they have in a while due to hype (and bringing a few Ex-fi who are in Au)"

Ofc they bring people from other clans, how else could they compete with the kings.

You bring mains so it doesn't really matter.

This part was the best btw :

"Fi - Will pull the most they have in a while due to hype (and bringing a few Ex-fi who are in Au)"

Ofc they bring people from other clans, how else could they compete with the kings.

Disagree, this was the best part

Eop - will pull big because they're a hype/propaganda clan

not even sure this makes any sense