imagine being in eop...

Had 45+ on teamspeak dude, no excuses for being thick man, think before u type :P

Um we were sweet with u guys leaving and doing ur own thing, u guys started the beef with us (hacking mems that wouldn't join u, leaking db, flaming cc etc.) pretty pathetic seeing as CD took u Imp guys in when u needed a home and u treat them like this, snakes everywhere 

idk if you actually believe in all that? 

We had your leaderboards cuz 3 ranks left cd for sv, we didn't leak it until it was clear where cd stood between eop and sv. 

It was all clear when you guys thought it was a good idea to come rag sv on their trips? 

What members did we hack, who didn't join? 

its great to be in eop

stop lmao

my first one in 2 years, this is what your 5th in a year lmao

Yeah 100% while I was in sovereign you opened and closed chaotic like x3 rage closed and the other brown sticky stuff clans u've been apart of that closed.

Meanwhile my clan is still open lmfao

Makes sense, you've obviously got a case of the downs.

Really? So a clans legacy is based solely on their last trip?? Lmfao, what u think about that all the closed clans? U were only as good as ur last trip, that logic l0000000000000l

idk if you actually believe in all that? 

We had your leaderboards cuz 3 ranks left cd for sv, we didn't leak it until it was clear where cd stood between eop and sv. 

It was all clear when you guys thought it was a good idea to come rag sv on their trips? 

What members did we hack, who didn't join? 

Still snake move bro, nobody forced Don, Zeke to leak em, they chose to do that

I aint gunna name and shame ppl who didn't have their brown sticky stuff secure, but u guys kno what u did, u can deny it but we all kno what the SV hackerman nerds can do lol

Really? So a clans legacy is based solely on their last trip?? Lmfao, what u think about that all the closed clans? U were only as good as ur last trip, that logic l0000000000000l

I aint gunna name and shame ppl who didn't have their brown sticky stuff secure, but u guys kno what u did, u can deny it but we all kno what the SV hackerman nerds can do lol

ofc they leaked them

CD had their chance, it was prob the most stupidest move of your ranks. We waited to leak them untill cd did something cauliflower brown sticky stuff. Zeke wanted to leak them right away after bsers made a flame topic towards Imperial members who left the clan and calling them out. 

You ragged us on one of our trips and we leaked your boards. You should be happy razza don't focus cd, cuz you prob have the most insecure site of them all, with broccoli ranks like godae 

(kid was asking me 4 advice on how to step up, btw he is 16)  

ofc they leaked them

CD had their chance, it was prob the most stupidest move of your ranks. We waited to leak them untill cd did something cauliflower brown sticky stuff. Zeke wanted to leak them right away after bsers made a flame topic towards Imperial members who left the clan and calling them out. 

You ragged us on one of our trips and we leaked your boards. You should be happy razza don't focus cd, cuz you prob have the most insecure site of them all, with broccoli ranks like godae 

u seem salty dude

dont forget we littearlty went 3-0 against you in wild with edge recruits last week.

if u think u can break cd u must be confused irl.

ofc they leaked them

Could of just kept it in-game and ragged us back or some brown sticky stuff hhahah, ppl take this game way too seriously and do anything for low blows lol, allg

Off godae, u can't choose when ur born lol

Yeah 100% while I was in sovereign you opened and closed chaotic like x3 rage closed and the other brown sticky stuff clans u've been apart of that closed.

Meanwhile my clan is still open lmfao

Huh? This is legit Sv's 3rd attempt at being "pures" in the last 2 years ~

Who said anything about legacies? Eop were smoked all weekend whilst Sv was dominant, only you are trying to bring up irrelevant brown sticky stuff that happened 4 weeks ago. You're obviously a but hurt CD kid whose mad that his clan lost all quality and relevance when imperial left to rejoin Sv. Enjoy being back at the bottom geek.

Who said anything about legacies? Eop were smoked all weekend whilst Sv was dominant, only you are trying to bring up irrelevant brown sticky stuff that happened 4 weeks ago. You're obviously a but hurt CD kid whose mad that clan lost all quality and relevance when imperial left to rejoin Sv. Enjoy being back at the bottom geek

"You're only as good as your last trip"

^ Uh that's what u said lmfao, so a clan and their legacy is only as good as their last trip correct? They could be destroying clans the whole time of being open, last trip is brown sticky stuff so they're a brown sticky stuff clan by your logic, so fucking dumb bro

I brang that up in response to Kat flaming EoP for same brown sticky stuff SV did, just found it ironic and the amnesia funny, l000000000000000000l so mad bro, I give so many fucks about Runescape.com, listen to urself virgin, jesus fuck

"You're only as good as your last trip"

^ Uh that's what u said lmfao, so a clan and their legacy is only as good as their last trip correct? They could be destroying clans the whole time of being open, last trip is brown sticky stuff so they're a brown sticky stuff clan by your logic, so fucking dumb bro

I brang that up in response to Kat flaming EoP for same brown sticky stuff SV did, just found it ironic and the amnesia funny, l000000000000000000l so mad bro, I give so many fucks about Runescape.com, listen to urself virgin, jesus fuck

Why so upset daddy

Could of just kept it in-game and ragged us back or some brown sticky stuff hhahah, ppl take this game way too seriously and do anything for low blows lol, allg

Off godae, u can't choose when ur born lol

Why would we do that lol? 

CD leaked doom leaderboards? Stop being hypocritical, now leaking leaderboards is too serious? Not my fault your rank team have an IQ level on 10 and can't secure their forums. 

Btw the 1month i was council in CD, which 3 of the weeks i was inactive lmao. Your ranks was about to close x3 times, ask Kevin or i can find it on cd kik staff? 

Keep sucking son maybe 1 day you'll get a win

Coming from a Rampage member?? Oh the irony, l00000000000000000000000000000000l, u guys get rallied every weekend by an Op remake and have to share team capes with other clans, talk about sucking the D, don't pipe up peasant b4 u get ur clan killed

Why would we do that lol? 

CD leaked doom leaderboards? Stop being hypocritical, now leaking leaderboards is too serious? Not my fault your rank team have an IQ level on 10 and can't secure their forums. 

Btw the 1month i was council in CD, which 3 of the weeks i was inactive lmao. Your ranks was about to close x3 times, ask Kevin or i can find it on cd kik staff? 

Cause rag wars are fun haha, [sV]Don leaked doom lbs, I had no say in that? Not being a hypocrite. Nothing to do with securing forums, u already said they had lbs from when they were ranks :P, yeh u were useless as fuck council lol, what's ur point tho we stuck through it and are still here :)