EoP's "Fullout" Saturday - #1 - Ft. Slumptality

Murd

I don't know what the situation was with mains today (although fairly sure that is AC anyway) as I wasn't there and have nothing to do with day to day running of the clan anymore, but anyone having any sympathy for Fi getting hit by mains is a joke, they teamed with a main clan literally every trip in 2012, if they didn't they'd still be pulling 5 to trips and cancelling them for 3v2 inners like during 2008-early 2012.

I also forgot to mention after we cleared fi, rd ended their trip to go ask for some 5v5 minis in clan wars (back to clan wars luls) because they were afraid of the big dogs. Remember what happened last time you sniped our fights rd? You pulled 20 with 28 signed up a week later.

Don't tempt us s0ns, we're always looking for something to do while Fi aren't wanting to fight.

x3bic2.png

yea we ran to gap cuz of this tho had arround 40 @ gap

were i died due to world dc lol

That's AC lol...i wasnt at the trip yesterday, but i can guarantee you that EoP was their main target, considering they are our #1 rivals during midweeks.

We clear them every day at lavas, not to mention that RD hired them to aid them against us on their trip last weekend.

Any1 who thinks that AC was helping EoP is broccolied lol.

good job eop but dont flame srs..

4550bb9100.png

Also,

@@Tanqe let me get this straight. Has Swelly been trying to convince everyone in Fatality that "EoP team with both ac and sv lmfa0 herp derp" who are both our only rivals during midweek pk trips and love to target us? Like srs, have your excuses hit rock bottom or have you been puffing the magic dragon '_'

Do you honestly think we would team with SV and AC? Two clans that would go out with the sole intention of hitting us due to us clearing them at Lavas everyday? 

I saw some yellow caped main clan (Merlin?) running around so I'm fairly sure sv/ac/whatever mains had their own fight. 

We'll be seeing you tonight anyways so be ready!

I also forgot to mention after we cleared fi, rd ended their trip to go ask for some 5v5 minis in clan wars (back to clan wars luls) because they were afraid of the big dogs. Remember what happened last time you sniped our fights rd? You pulled 20 with 28 signed up a week later.

Don't tempt us s0ns, we're always looking for something to do while Fi aren't wanting to fight.

so wait, you crashed our fights vs zu and your blaming us for crashing your fight vs fi after u crashed ours? are you cauliflower?

That's AC lol...i wasnt at the trip yesterday, but i can guarantee you that EoP was their main target, considering they are our #1 rivals during midweeks.

We clear them every day at lavas, not to mention that RD hired them to aid them against us on their trip last weekend.

Any1 who thinks that AC was helping EoP is broccolied lol.

PLZDONTSPEAR, Tanner, and the Celine Dion guy were on Eop as their main target? who are you fooling lmfao they attend all your trips