Apex Midweek | July 31, 2017

Nixon

hH0CBTH.jpg

Start time: 5:15 PM | End time: 6:15 pm 

[EST]

Apex headed out with 50+ people (later peaking at 22) for some Monday afternoon action! We got word a "purple hat clan" was out, so we hopped around 21 hill for a while. We encountered 1 item clan and various zerks, and eventually found some folks from Critical Damage, who we cleared up with relative ease. We moved up to lavas, came back dry, then moved back down to 21 hill where we again encountered Critical Damage with the same results before. After a couple clears on some random FOE members, we called it a trip. Thanks for coming!

Thanks to all the Sharks who came!

DmWPSZZ.png

XQYmnSB.png

YiKOZX8.png

ez9LmE2.png

SNAqDeW.png

d5KSxrh.png

Coming from a guy that doesnt even bother with a profile pic, I would imagine everything looks a little tryhard. No?

Every weekend trip you guys are the first to post a topic, even if you pull like 35 you'll lie and say you pulled 45-50 and  your trip vids are like 2 minute long. It's very tragic bro. 

And this topic was probably the most tragic

Every weekend trip you guys are the first to post a topic, even if you pull like 35 you'll lie and say you pulled 45-50 and  your trip vids are like 2 minute long. It's very tragic bro. 

Seems like life has done a real number on you kiddo.  Praying for you

Every weekend trip you guys are the first to post a topic, even if you pull like 35 you'll lie and say you pulled 45-50 and your trip vids are like 2 minute long. It's very tragic bro.

Hmm lack of awareness in your post is pretty tragic, feel free to ignore my topics if they're emotionally affecting you like this though lmao, maybe I'll put a trigger warning in my next topic.

Hmm lack of awareness in your post is pretty tragic, feel free to ignore my topics if they're emotionally affecting you like this though lmao, maybe I'll put a trigger warning in my next topic.

Just get on your knees and beg for WCOTM, you pretty much already are