Fatality vs Phoenix F2p prep 3-0

WhiteMonkey

Gj Fi and Phoenix! Shame some clans won't prep you and other clans. The propaganda in the pure community has become so bad over the years.. atleast it was good during 2008-2012. Now some clans just openly lie for everybody to see while acting like 12 year old r-tards that take this game WAY too serious.  :rolleyes:

Gj Fi and Phoenix! Shame some clans won't prep you and other clans. The propaganda in the pure community has become so bad over the years.. atleast it was good during 2008-2012. Now some clans just openly lie for everybody to see while acting like 12 year old r-tards that take this game WAY too serious.  :rolleyes:

fi is one of the clans too scared to prep higher tier clans, dont let their bullbrown sticky stuff confuse you haha

fi is one of the clans too scared to prep higher tier clans, dont let their bullbrown sticky stuff confuse you haha

In my post I never mentioned that Fi doesn't use propaganda or that they never decline preps (from certain clans). I merely tried (and probably failed) to state that it's sad to see that some clans won't prep Fi (and certain other clans), but that those clans use very poor propaganda to make it seem that Fi (and those certain other clans) don't want to prep. I've yet to see Fi doing this; openly promoting their propaganda stating that they want to prep a certain clan, but that this other clan doesn't want to prep them, because 'they're scared' (while the opposite is true, like in the above described case). This however, as stated above, doesn't mean that Fi never decline preps or that they always ask certain clans for preps, but that they don't seem to spew horrible propaganda/lies in those cases. I was also speaking about propaganda in general, which is laughable the last few years; we shouldn't even call it propaganda, poor/horrible banter/flaming seems better. 

There are only a few clans left that want to prep literally any clan in their league, because they only want to provide their clan members with action and practice. In the end clanning is all about having fun and getting as much action as a community, why else would you play this game? People shouldn't take this game so serious. Sure.. I get that clans want to win all their fights, and that losing a lot of fights is harmful, but it's just as bad as spreading horrible propaganda while not prepping certain clans at all.

In my post I never mentioned that Fi doesn't use propaganda or that they never decline preps (from certain clans). I merely tried (and probably failed) to state that it's sad to see that some clans won't prep Fi (and certain other clans), but that those clans use very poor propaganda to make it seem that Fi (and those certain other clans) don't want to prep. I've yet to see Fi doing this; openly promoting their propaganda stating that they want to prep a certain clan, but that this other clan doesn't want to prep them, because 'they're scared' (while the opposite is true, like in the above described case). This however, as stated above, doesn't mean that Fi never decline preps or that they always ask certain clans for preps, but that they don't seem to spew horrible propaganda/lies in those cases. I was also speaking about propaganda in general, which is laughable the last few years; we shouldn't even call it propaganda, poor/horrible banter/flaming seems better. 

There are only a few clans left that want to prep literally any clan in their league, because they only want to provide their clan members with action and practice. In the end clanning is all about having fun and getting as much action as a community, why else would you play this game? People shouldn't take this game so serious. Sure.. I get that clans want to win all their fights, and that losing a lot of fights is harmful, but it's just as bad as spreading horrible propaganda while not prepping certain clans at all.

But wait Sandra let's just starve them for no reason that's more fun