MISFITS vs Fatality PKRI (bullied in .5)

B-ryan

I know you're not waiting in the wilderness huehuehue

@ thoughts bro? I need your wisdom on this one

can i get council in Misfits? cause they saying im mad cause i didnt get council in fi :/

btw /query Juicy if you wanna buy Juicy things for nice prices

can i get council in Misfits? cause they saying im mad cause i didnt get council in fi :/

dude you can get founder for free

but seriously idk why fi didnt promote you to council+, you do more work and take more heat than them smh 

For evrything you have done for that brown sticky stuffty community called fi: you should get a statue lmao!

You should give me that info for free tbh XD

Goodjob both clans, although it would've been more interesting to see this with even opts, but it's not your problem that Fi didn't have a few more. If what you're stating about one individual in Fi is true (ddosing and doxing), then Fi should deal with that individual, because I know the both of you would like to have one or more clean and decisive preps. It's good to see that some clans are still pking on a daily basis! Keep up the fun MF and Fi! In the end that's what it's all about!

no one in Fi doxes/ddosses lol.. else they wouldve showed proof atleast. @@Zee @@Koed Beastly @@B-ryan @@Jordon @@Woonskep1 are just scared of fighting on an mmorpg lmao

wtf how did you know? you're invited 

Ill pass the potato masher activities. Ill accept the prep btw

For evrything you have done for that brown sticky stuffty community called fi: you should get a statue lmao!

You should give me that info for free tbh XD

You sound pretty desperate pik

Ill pass the potato masher activities. Ill accept the prep btw

You sound pretty desperate pik

wow dude are you homophobic? damn bro that's crazy smh man i'm offended as a black christian transgender biologist that is also an atheist who cross dresses on the weekends