AAO: 35 little cubs lost in p2p lmfao

White Kid

better trip than eop i'm sure

anti-adamant organization wins again

yes rejoin

thats some weird fetish u got there ... askin people to kiss your socks lmao

yh bro kiss them. Salso is mad at you btw hahah

Looks like all u did was lose :thinking:

Hey look who it is lmfao. Hearing you're failing your class bro, you should quit this game before you drop out of your business management degree. :thinking:

just close or pull more lmao 

Why would aao closed when we pulled more than sv and Fatality. Go to school

Not counted toward WCOTM/COTM

This topic has been reviewed. Topic verified.

Creation of Topics

Sharkbrew staff and I have spoken about this for awhile. Its been somewhat ridiculous on how people only post a video of their event to get midweek points.

Guidelines:

• Be descriptive of what occurred in your fights to the best of your abilities. 
  • Organize the fights into an orderly fashion with the apporiate GFX or text. 

If the guidelines aren't followed, your topics will not count. Your topics will start to be penalized on June 14th.

If you have any questions or suggestions on how to organize it. Please comment below or query me on IRC. 

Creation of Topics

Sharkbrew staff and I have spoken about this for awhile. Its been somewhat ridiculous on how people only post a video of their event to get midweek points.

Guidelines:

If the guidelines aren't followed, your topics will not count. Your topics will start to be penalized on June 14th.

If you have any questions or suggestions on how to organize it. Please comment below or query me on IRC. 

te amos chikita

Creation of Topics

Guidelines:

If the guidelines aren't followed, your topics will not count. Your topics will start to be penalized on June 14th.

Lol??? Love the biased attention here lmao

Damn you're telling me it took two clans to clear aao? (sup+rage) me atm 

epb84jJ.gif

You pulled 35 with two clans l00l

Damn you're telling me it took two clans to clear aao? (sup+rage) me atm 

epb84jJ.gif

You pulled 35 with two clans l00l

not at all what i said, you've been dirt beneath sups feet well before we had a few rage kids join

If a few in your book is 20+ rage, you clearly dropped out of uni. Find your leak mute boy.

if 20+ rage in your books = the 6 that turned up on sunday, you clearly must be in AAO. your leak didnt save you from getting gwased and wiped out of the wilderness in 30 seconds on sunday

if 20+ rage in your books = the 6 that turned up on sunday, you clearly must be in AAO. your leak didnt save you from getting gwased and wiped out of the wilderness in 30 seconds on sunday

Damn no wonder why you got demoted from council to elite. You're responsible for those rage kids not showing up. :PP