Eruption of Pures Saturday: Killing Fatality Ft. IR/SUP/APEX

17_

Lmao your fucking Vid shows you getting cucked by IR most of the time and only 1 fight and the rest of your vid is killing DRAGONS LMFAO. Fuck you clan is dead and even FI had more then you at one point. Is this #jamzera? How is it that it only took a few months for you to undo everything dull did. This is a losing topic..

Looooooool gz mighty IR

Just imagine how it must feel, to be in a clan, that bent the knee to a Jewish clan. LMFAO. Man up pussies

Man up, imagine being in a clan, that's scared over a pixel related game, rofl UB

Hmm dont know who are you but you quoted me twice on the same comment so ty 4 extra salt i am good at what i do lmao

Lmao your fucking Vid shows you getting cucked by IR most of the time and only 1 fight and the rest of your vid is killing DRAGONS LMFAO. Fuck you clan is dead and even FI had more then you at one point. Is this #jamzera? How is it that it only took a few months for you to undo everything dull did. This is a losing topic..

First of all, we were fighting IR + FI 2v1 and we were up opts on BOTH clans when FO crashed.

Secondly.. EOP is dead? We pulled 70+ last week lmfao

Meanwhile UB pulls 65 for the 2nd time in their clanning history and calls this a "HUGE ASS PULL"  

Bitch ass nigga