lol UB

TBR

Doom and rage both decided to try and fight 30 cd mains. Ub will just not stand on Corp hill and cd will be to incompetent to hit us anywhere else

The thing is, when you focus and kill their pures a couple of times after returning they quickly get demoralized and their opts drop ridiculously.

Doom and rage both decided to try and fight 30 cd mains. Ub will just not stand on Corp hill and cd will be to incompetent to hit us anywhere else

now you're just talking out of your ass. We never brought mains to bully doom in 2k17 and in our rivalry vs rage/op/st/iv both sides had mains (ez 1v4 win for cd btw).

but yea ub is garbo hahahaha

The thing is, when you focus and kill their pures a couple of times after returning they quickly get demoralized and their opts drop ridiculously.

They try to stay relevant by creating a fake rivalry with one of the top clans. If you just ignore the main clan they go back to 30 pulls

They try to stay relevant by creating a fake rivalry with one of the top clans. If you just ignore the main clan they go back to 30 pulls

Dude they wont slump as long as they hype, thats how they work. When they used a member's unfortunate death to hype up their rivalry against Rage I lost any and all respect for them but it showed one thing. They don't care who they are fighting, as long as they have hype (little or big) they will pull. 5-10% of their members use sharkbrew so their ranks can brainwash anybody into thinking they won. Gotto be careful with CD they're not like others.

Dude they wont slump as long as they hype, thats how they work. When they used a member's unfortunate death to hype up their rivalry against Rage I lost any and all respect for them but it showed one thing. They don't care who they are fighting, as long as they have hype (little or big) they will pull. 5-10% of their members use sharkbrew so their ranks can brainwash anybody into thinking they won. Gotto be careful with CD they're not like others.

I can promise you cd will have 0 effect on my clan. They got perfected at 13 ports on Saturday there's nothing they can tell their members about that one

@@HolyDreams thought foe was a "honorable" clan, why are you supporting main clans that are inevitably trying to ruin the scene. The foe I know wouldn't have done that instead would have tried to cleanse it. Have you and your clan just lost your dignity/self respect and rather have a repeat of HPC? @@Demais what happened bro

Brandon quit having FOE fight your battles for you

Foc is different than the others, same with eom, rage, op, sv, the list goes on. Same brown sticky stuff every single time lol

We've dismantled every single clan at some point and will continue to do so no matter how much propaganda you try and spread about us Leningrad

Foc is different than the others, same with eom, rage, op, sv, the list goes on. Same brown sticky stuff every single time lol

We've dismantled every single clan at some point and will continue to do so no matter how much propaganda you try and spread about us Leningrad

There's no dismantling of mother CD

da fuck

cd using ub's name to gain hype????

your clan is barely a yr old and the only things notable about you fellas is that you're renowned for your low 40-man pulls, wear that ugly red cape and that you're led by a homo. top clan ahah? you pack of dweebs lol

wake me up when you actually come up with a solution to stop the upcoming onslaught, there is no remedy - whatever you think will work has already been done before and failed

I only take orders from queers yes you are right

ah yes 

da fuck

cd using ub's name to gain hype????

your clan is barely a yr old and the only things notable about you fellas is that you're renowned for your low 40-man pulls, wear that ugly red cape and that you're led by a homo. top clan ahah? you pack of dweebs lol

wake me up when you actually come up with a solution to stop the upcoming onslaught, there is no remedy - whatever you think will work has already been done before and failed

retweet

cd kid complaining about fake sb accs is justin beiber

p.s.

don't pay any sort of attention to runescape but im 100% sure cd still can't win any sort of pure vs pure event in clw as well as a p2p sunday

im 100% sure we closed your clan and bullied you into exposing your limp dick syndrome in the process