RP Chases OB Dogs Around The Wilderness Several Times FT. Ascent And FI Scared To Prep Us

Papa Bear

3506f7c21c5d4108bd0d5c8bded50b5a.gif

On this glorious Monday night after completely embarrassing OB in a mini which they lost and rushed us up 1 in round 2, we decided to go on a short stroll with our 15 pandas to find Ascent who we heard had 25 spamming up "Kings of wild" in a dead wilderness.

Spoke too soon OB BTW wahahha

9c3a7bcff38c8cd9f3d99000f0ae7034.png

As I was buying more pizzas, I was catching up, returning through CA and see OB out with 23, as I was alone I booked it tanked 10 of them to ditched and we instantly started gathering more savage pandas to take on Outbreak to beat them in the wild as well.

After about 10 minutes of a regroup we quickly gather up 25 later to peak at 31 making @@R4ngeTAP eat his words :/ feelsbadman

f5074082a2078a0b7b9c16673553b760.png

After getting a quick channel hop we saw OB at ghost hut with 25 vs our 23 (we had a few tanks on us scouting and camping our higher members) our leader @@RyanTheG got 1banged but as he returns you can see the Pandas have overthrown the little pussy cats up to the pond, pushing them in the water to drown. But OB held in strong attempting to return through CA but really just ended up donating us sets. After we saw they had 6 in game we decided to catch them a break and log with our freshly pk'd scims.

After that we found OB @ Hills where we collided and quickly moved them south all the way through hills path, to west CA to corp back to CA, just to run to corp again to 18 ports to corp where they got cleared down to 6 people and headed back behind Corp cave. Now I don't know if they were just trying to rid our run energy or what but good lord they did a lot of running with 6-12 people...

What Ryan didn't  get here was Ascent rushing us with 22 after OB got cleared and us taking them to 18 ports to die.

After this we set a PKRI vs ascent, a nice little 28v28. Not much to say about this fight but we collided with scims and got the clear with 23 remaining. @@Brad I am proud to say you put up a better fight than OB as level 50s and low 60s.

@@RyanTheG P.O.V.

(Enjoy the rest of the song btw)

@@Luciel P.O.V.

Was a good day, thanks for the tussles OB, Ascent and FH.

join RP for the #1 xLPC 

@@Fatalitys Big Statue waiting on that prep...

idk about anyone else but when I seen where this xlpc who doesn't have a website is attempting to flame a clan who has been open for over 10 years I justin beiberd a lil

then again I noticed afterwards that it was just singles posting another useless topic (again) ;P

idk about anyone else but when I seen where this xlpc who doesn't have a website is attempting to flame a clan who has been open for over 10 years I justin beiberd a lil

then again I noticed afterwards that it was just singles posting another useless topic (again) ;P

I saw you there today, how does it feel to close your xlpc to join another xlpc just to get bullied again by the same people?

Make fun of my clan with no site, but we don't need one to stay alive and keep a community active LOL

Closed yours with a site and it was easy...

This dude fat af get off ur computer bruh and go outside. Take it one day at a time b

Next time instead of cringing go outside and take a walk fat boy

I saw you there today, how does it feel to close your xlpc to join another xlpc just to get bullied again by the same people?

Make fun of my clan with no site, but we don't need one to stay alive and keep a community active LOL

Closed yours with a site and it was easy...

That's kinda ironic being I've been gone since 5 pm going to watch Annabell and I just got back(awkward)

My clan pulled twice your amount of opts the last two trips we had, and don't forget about you sucking me off for clan wars since Outburst was camping you lmfao. Also, don't forget about you getting kicked from Hate by a potato masher queer btw 

You've leaked in SK, 187, Hate, and Apex but yet your a die hard Rampage Elite lmfao! None of you brown sticky stuffters closed my clan and don't you forget that. I actually closed my clan on my own because there wasn't anyone capable of leading it with me and Aaron going inactive very soon.

Another awkward moment I would like to sit here and discuss is you claim to be in the military but you were supposed to leave 2 weeks ago? lmfao yeah right punk

Next time instead of cringing go outside and take a walk fat boy

and you were recruited from edgeville ditch, don't quote me moron

Not really it's a midweek at 12 am if you really want to see who is better meet us at weekends. Also stop going clanwars after 1 hit its embarassing

We beat you in CLW today as well as the wilderness lol literally went undefeated today GZ RP ;p

That's kinda ironic being I've been gone since 5 pm going to watch Annabell and I just got back(awkward)

My clan pulled twice your amount of opts the last two trips we had, and don't forget about you sucking me off for clan wars since Outburst was camping you lmfao. Also, don't forget about you getting kicked from Hate by a potato masher queer btw 

You've leaked in SK, 187, Hate, and Apex but yet your a die hard Rampage Elite lmfao! None of you brown sticky stuffters closed my clan and don't you forget that. I actually closed my clan on my own because there wasn't anyone capable of leading it with me and Aaron going inactive very soon.

Another awkward moment I would like to sit here and discuss is you claim to be in the military but you were supposed to leave 2 weeks ago? lmfao yeah right punk

and you were recruited from edgeville ditch, don't quote me moron

Bein recruited from edge or being a fatass? hmmm id take edge....bundle of twigsgot

If you were not there who is this?

efa105d6e8c675583be5b5cea8489132.png

LMFAO

I leave September 5th for the military, if you want pictures if that's that your little/chubby heart desires then ask @@RyanTheG after I ship lmfao. How does it feel that I closed your clan simply by leaving :/

my rsn is njir you cauliflower moron, if you add pwa the previous rsn is khanzeer aka @@exzrts

LMFAO WHAT A broccolied ASS MOD YOU ARE 

my clan was pulling 15 when you were in it, a week later we were pulling 30-40's

good try though degen =P

my rsn is njir you cauliflower moron, if you add pwa the previous rsn is khanzeer aka @@exzrts

LMFAO WHAT A broccolied ASS MOD YOU ARE 

my clan was pulling 15 when you were in it, a week later we were pulling 30-40's

good try though degen =P

Hate was pulling 60+ and 40+ when I was HC then I left and you pulled 15 on a weekend for 3 weeks straight, had 1 weekend of fun when BT came with you and closed. I got hate to the point I wanted it and even closed a clan into you but you failed miserably. I don't know how you ruin a 60+ man pull ...

Hate was pulling 60+ and 40+ when I was HC then I left and you pulled 15 on a weekend for 3 weeks straight, had 1 weekend of fun when BT came with you and closed.

whenever we were pulling constant 50-60's is when you were leaking 187 locations to us you dumbass lmfao, aka when it was only me, Syracuse, and xVideos

you didn't join until cassidy decided he wanted leader and he gave you high council out of random when NONE of us other ranks wanted you as a rank lmfao

kyp brown degen

whenever we were pulling constant 50-60's is when you were leaking 187 locations to us you dumbass lmfao, aka when it was only me, Syracuse, and xVideos

you didn't join until cassidy decided he wanted leader and he gave you high council out of random when NONE of us other ranks wanted you as a rank lmfao

kyp brown degen

Look @ Join date that will give you a 180 on what you just said LOOOOL sounds like you're sad I left you :/ I did the best thing that happened to Hate and made your clan and you don't like it because you failed to uphold what I created for you. Stop hiding behind your spam account Rijn "Hate Public Relations"

BTW am I brown?

@Koldkilla97