Who do you think is doing the best overall right now?

Ram

Lets keep this flame free, I just would like to know everyone's opinions and please don't say your own clan unless you really know its doing really good(don't be biased).

I'm going to have to say Fatality  (I could be wrong) - Right now it seems like Fatality is the clan that does very well in clan wars and people rarely ask them for preps which is kind of sad & recently it seems like they had a good weekend trip & got their pulls back up.

I say they're the best clan wars clan right now and they're in a tug of war for "best wilderness clan" with EOP but now im hearing MM is reopening so.....

Please share your opinions on which you think is the best clan and explain why.

Clw f2p

zu

eop

rd

fi

^Based on the past 2 weeks.

Clw p2p

fi/eop (havent had a prep in months so..) we beat them in the wildy though.

rd

zu

Wildy is obvious, EoP controls f2p n p2p (midweeks since no1 actually goes out)

fi nr 2

rd nr 3 (they dont know how to handle higher opts)

Overall id say eop #1 fi #2 rd #3 zu #4 #5 sup #6 bv #7 lt #8 cp

zu is #1 f2p matched :P

rd/eop/fi

p2p no1 cares

wildy eop is #1

overall eop/fi/rd/zu/sup.

I think this is accurate, I would personally put Fi in front of EOP as the overall best clan but EOP have been showing them up a bit in the wildy as of recently.

In general I would say that Fatality are the best overall, they've been consistent in all types of clanning for such a while now. Although over the past couple of weeks they've let themselves go with F2P CLW  but I think this is probably due to combination of lack of preps and the competition stepping up. Would like to see EOP vs Fi as I think this would be a tell-tale as to where they are at atm.

It's not really possible to pinpoint the #1 clan. Each clan has clear strengths/weaknesses, different goals and focuses and with the dynamics of clans changing so quickly (omg mm??) other then us all saying our own clans are the best, which is what you should expect from a thread like this, it's impossible to tell any other way than on a weekly basis.

A lot of people are saying zerg unit but Zu is only good in f2p matched clan wars, im talking about overall. I'm still convinced that Fi is the best clan overall right now. Eop & Zu are both holding #2. Eop is holding the wildy title while zu only holds the f2p matched clan wars title. Fatality has both of those titles atm.