What defines a legacy clan?

B-ryan

Clans that existed in the old wildy I guess i.e FOE, Fi, CP, IR, EOP etc MM and TLP were also legacy clans

honorable mentions:

TH - The Hatred

SO - Supreme Ownage

Epidemic v1

all opened before 2006/2007

clans like this that have opened long ago and have for the most part stayed open

any clan open for over half a decade with a huge history, ie foe's p2p, eop's f2p & rivalries, tlp's cwa record, fi's decade long slumps that account for 80% of their existence, cp for being shit and refusing to close.

fi/cp was always better than eop in f2p in their overall history lmao what u smoking bud

what does that say about ur clan when his era is beating ur clan in every aspect?

lmfao its just some random kid comparing pre-EOC clanning to this cancerous era without honour where garbage clans (ub) think they can pipe up without repercussions because the 'old' leaders who were big names aren't around

imagine Walli and Dave leading in this current state of the pure community, you think UB would act any different?

I know what my era entails and it isn't much different to previous legendary eras of Foe haha

any clan open for over half a decade with a huge history, ie foe's p2p, eop's f2p & rivalries, tlp's cwa record, fi's decade long slumps that account for 80% of their existence, cp for being shit and refusing to close.

Do I need to remind you that EOP has 0 full-out wins in their 12 years of existence