BV Saturday Trip FT. Smoking Outburst

Kat💖

YTdnqmG.png

Bv headed out with 51 Bloody Vikings and maintained 44 for the remainder of the trip. The first 2 fights of the day were vs Outburst who got the upper hand on us due to them bringing mains in our capes and lpc accounts. After that they decided to drop the mains but still kept the lpc accounts, it didn't matter we ended up smoking them x3, walking them to ditch and forcing them to end with 20 in game. Nice try Ob but you just cannot compete without mains.

odkTSBw.png

Lpd0GpD.png

3C64XuW.png

3C64XuW.png

521f5d24c12995cc5e4b53129e079edc.jpg

66272162c85ec69c7e81510845611a36.jpg

f53c23d0e84a57a8b7e2939f59cc40b8.jpg

51 BiTChy vIKingz slap around 48 of alex's unnamed good 4 nothing useless kids. They used mains to match opts but still got D1CK3D in zehhh end. brown sticky stuff clan LULULULULULUUL GG ob 

BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN â€‹BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN​ BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN â€‹BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN â€‹BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN BV WINS AGAIN

broccoli lmfao you better change your team cape or I'm coming for you

You're bringing shame to the almighty Team-47

You have until next weekend to change it or face the wrath of my hammer.

sick losing topic btw

who are you lmfao broccoli

6 min vid, pics of spams at ditch? a tank named br0xx as if thats mine? c'mon now why did you even post this LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

holy brown sticky stuff ur justin beiber lmfao

LMAO we are the kings of wildy kid never forget, ur eop invites cant save u, mains cant save you, u cant fight faith, bv will close ob

Oooh I got it now, that's what you told your members after the beating you took?? I understand I understand

btw focus the blue capes, omg you guys are brown sticky stuff x))